whatever.

On the way back to UA me and Bakugo sat next to each other. our legs kept touching. mostly everyone was sleeping. i glanced at him, he looked at me with calm eyes. i felt like kissing him. our heads slowly started to come closer and closer. our lips crashed together. his lips were soft like before. he smelt like caramel. as we pulled away i felt eyes on me. mina.
——————————————————————————
texting
mina- OMG😀😀😀😀

                                                               SHUT UPPPP-me
UGH WHATEVER YOU SAY
____________________________________
I fell asleep on Bakugos shoulder. He rested his head on the top of my head.
"HAHAHAH"
"AWWW I TOTALLY SHIP!"
"are they dating?!"
"LUCKYYY"
"SOMEONES GOT A GF"
the whole class was standing near us making remarks and starring at us. We both woke up instantly. I was confused as hell. i hadn't i fell a sleep on him. he was warm.
"WE ARENT DATING EXTRAS! SHE JUST FELL ASLEEP AND SO DID I! I WOULD NEVER DATE Y/N! bakugo screamed in embarrassment.
"okay." i got up and walked out of the bus annoyed because i thought he might've liked me. i'm so stupid for even thinking for a second he was kind hearted.
now i had tears in my eyes fighting the urge to just break. it wasn't just bakugo it was everything. nothing felt right.
"Y/N!! are you okay? bakugo is a bitch and i promise you what he said dosnt mean anything!"
mina said running up to me with the class behind her starring at me.
"im fine.." i said as we walked away expressionless.
Bakugo pulled me aside and grabbed my arm.
"listen i don't like you like that get that through your brain, that was a one time thing and a mistake."
he said looking straight into my eyes.
"what makes you think i even liked you? your nothing but a fucking stepping stone to me. your not special. get that through your fucking brain." i said
aggressively.
when he tried to say something i walked away. Then i realized everyone heard me. i went back to
the locker rooms silent as can be. why dose act like that. i hate him. fuck you. a million thought were racing through my head. i felt a hand touch my shoulder.
"y/n i'm so sorry and i love you so much and you don't deserve what he did to you. fuck him."
mina said with the rest of the girls behind them. i hugged all of them with a tear running down my cheeks.
"it's fine haha don't worry abt me i'll be okay. he's just a dickhead." i said with a smile. as i walked out of the locker room everyone looked at me. i still had a cold face. i didn't want people to see i was bothered especially Bakugo.

________