kiss.

Wow. i think i like him. no. well. i don't know maybe.
i was interrupted by thought when mr. aizawa announced that we will be going on a field trip today. The room filled with excitement, but i stayed quite in my seat.
~time skip~
As we all loaded into the bus i sat next to mina. Denki and sero were in the back of us while kiri and bakugo were next to us. We had our phones so i texted mina that i may or may not like bakugo.
(texting pov)
mina💄💕

                                                                     mina!!                                                               
                                      i  think i like bakugo lol vv
HSHSHSH shut up   

                                           is it that apparent?
yup😋😋
____________________________________

Me and mina glanced at each other. I had a small blush on my face. Then i noticed something Denki and sero were being awfully quiet. I turned around just to se sero and denki looking at minas phone. they know. I glared at them. They just laughed at me. saying "y/n has a boyfriend!!" "WHAT??! no! no i don't WHAT THE FUCK NO!" i screamed back. They went quite. everyone did.
~time skip~
Once we got to the place we were gonna visit. We saw something. It seemed as if they were villains. I asked Mr. azaiwa what was going on and he said "this isn't part of the field trip they are real villains!" he then ran towards the crowd of villains. I followed. I teleported to the crowd and started using fire and ice on the villains. Bakugo, todoroki, kirishima, and some green haired boy i've never really took to followed me. God i was good. One sec i was dodging another fighting. After a while of kicking ass, Allmight arrived. Bakugo. You fucking idiot. He was reckless. "DIE!!" he screeched. the ash blond flew back looking as if he died. I rushed over too him. He was out cold. Then i remembered a quirk i have. I can heal someone just by kissing them. I hesitated to use this because well, i'd be kissing him but, i did it. His lips were soft. my lips brushed his and he woke up. Everyone was starring at me. "YOUNG l/n GET BACK YOU WILL GET HIT!" allmight said peering at me i grabbed bakugo and teleported to the boys. I then said "everyone hold each other's hand! i'm getting us out of here." Bakugo looked at me like i was crazy. I forced his hand into mine and his other hand into Kirishima's hand. We then teleported back to the others in hope allmight would be okay. wait what? he's allmight. he will be fine. right?
~time skip~
we loaded back onto the bus. as i sat down everyone praised me. I just sat in my seat crying. yes crying. it was scary. bakugo sat next to me. He said in a calmer lower voice: "you didn't need to save me..i was fine."
y/n: "that's why you were knocked out on the ground."
baku: "whatever why did you kiss me?"
y/n : "to wake you up."
baku: "what?"
y/n: "it's one of my quirks."
baku: "whatever."