Perfect Places

Let's get one thing straight, I don't give a shit about love. Well, that's not entirely true, but I was not doing this Love or Host to actually find a partner. What can I say, clout is clout. 

Not that I don't have any though, in just a few short years I've amassed 900k followers on Twitch, streaming mostly Just Chatting, and occasionally Music if I felt like it. I figured I'd interact with some other creators, which is rare for me.

 When this guy AustinShow dmed me a few weeks ago, asking if I'd want to be the guest of honor, I agreed, not really thinking about who would come on. Everyone on these shows was pretty entertaining, I figured it would be interesting no matter the people. 

@addie

@addie.acoustic:  LOVE OR HOST FT. ME HAHA, BE THERE

       -->      @user4: OK QUEEN

                  @austinontwitch: tomorrow at 4pm EST!!

                  @jschlatt: i already win, women love me

I posted on Instagram, making sure the fans knew what was coming up. Scrolling through the replies, I noticed one from someone called jschlatt, claiming to be one of the contestants. I clicked on his profile, finding over a million followers, and some questionable posts. Who even was this guy?  Honestly, as long as he was funny, I really didn't care. 

I got a notification, Austin had announced the lineup for the Love or Host

Austin @AustinOnTwitter
LOVE OR HOST FT. @addie.acoustic
CONTESTANTS ARE:
@jschlatt
@JustaMinx
@KarlJacobs_
@ofeliabear
@ConnorEatsPants
@WilburSoot
@QuackityHQ
@ninzkabinz
@triciaisabirdy and
@Nihaachu

Huh, so jschlatt was going to be a contestant. Didn't change the fact I still had no clue who he was, that was true of most of the applicants. 

I'd heard of Karl and Quackity, but that was about it. I assumed they were all signing up for content purposes as well, highly doubting any of them had heard of me either. To be honest, I was pretty excited, maybe I would walk away with a few friends. 

I pulled out my guitar, mindlessly strumming the chords to Perfect Places by Lorde. Music was a big passion of mine, it was calming, and fun.

 "All of the things we're taking, 'cause we are lost and we're ashamed,"

I felt completely lost in the song, losing concept of time as I played my way through. While I didn't have too much time to myself anymore, it was nice to take little breaks like these, and just do what I love. 

This was a completely different side of me to that of my usual persona, a more vulnerable one. In general, I was pretty stone hearted. I was undoubtedly an introvert, streaming because people were easy to talk to when they couldn't talk back.