Paris

tw// nightmare, sleep paralysis, bullying

"Have you ever played GeoGuessr?"

By now we'd left Austin's stream, and Wilbur was preparing to go live.

"I don't think so, no."

"Oh perfect, then I can teach you!"

"Sounds like fun,"

Wilbur's expression changed, I could just tell he felt my hesitation.

"If it makes you more comfortable, we can invite Minx and Quackity so it's less date-like, I know we kind of have to do this for the viewers, but I want to make sure you're ok."

"Thank you, so much. Sorry, I just have always found dates to be extremely discomforting, I don't want it to be awkward for us or the viewers, but I am excited to play GeoGuessr."

"No don't apologize, I completely get it,"

Phew 
I was really happy he understood, now it felt like I could just enjoy spending time with new people. Which was the goal from the beginning. 

"Thank you, really, for being so accommodating, this is one of my first times streaming with other people."

"Oh, really? Then let's make this as fun as we possibly can."

With that, Minx and Quackity were invited to the call. The next few hours were some of the most fun I've ever had. Zooming in on random street signs in unidentifiable languages was surprisingly pleasant. We played the Battle Royale mode, attempting to find landmarks, indicating a certain country. Wilbur destroyed us every time, obviously. But it was still quite amusing, Minx and Quackity were a force to be reckoned with, and I was grateful to call them at least acquaintances at this point. 

"Minx I'm about to send something in discord, tweet it and I might reply to you on Twitter," Quackity teased, as a Discord notification rung from my computer.

Quackity
married to the grind, but thinking about an affair with the Twitter description guy 😳

Wilbur and I burst into laughter, sharing the ridiculous moment. I became hyperaware of his laugh, it was full, and genuine. 

"Done," Minx replied, "I will shamelessly accept your reply, I'll get so many Minecraft-child followers."

We finished on a high note, everyone clearly had a good time, and we found the point to end stream, after a very, very long night. I yawned, and stood up from my chair to get ready for bed. I glanced out the window, eyeing the outline of the city, against the void of sky. 

Paris by the Chainsmokers was on full blast, another comfort song of mine. I made my way to the bathroom, brushing out my hair, but my mind wandered off to the events of the night. So much had happened. I softly smiled, recalling my favorite moments. Yet I was snapped out of my bliss, receiving a few Discord notifications. I opened my phone to see a questionable group chat I'd been added to.

i think we ALL won love or host

Quackity
HAHA WHAT'S UP GUYS

KarlJacobs
QUACKITY IS THIS A LOH GC??

ConnorEatsPants
Is there gonna be BIG drama?

JSchlatt
Connor we can start some

AddieAcoustic
bonding activities? 👀