Cloud 9

tw// family and home life stress

I woke up to an abomination of Twitter notifications. It seemed that many fans were excited about this Love or Host. I checked my tagged, looking at a few of the top tweets.

Wilbur Soot @ZoneWilbur
@addie.acoustic will love me today
|
TommyInnit @TommyInnit
WILBUR IF YOU DON'T WIN I WILL GET A WIFE
AND YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT WIVES
           |
           karl :) @KarlJacobs_
           Tommy I'm going on too :(
           |
           TommyInnit @TommyInnit
           Shut Up Karl the adults are speaking

I smiled, Tommy was a character. And Wilbur was bold, that's for sure. I admired the confidence, anyone who thinks it'll be easy to get to me is in for a ride. I noted I should kick it up a notch towards him, keep him on his toes. 

I thought it might be funny to let him entertain the idea that he had it in the bag, and reply to him. I really should be reaching out more, having more friends in this community could be beneficial. 

|
addie =) @addie.acoustic
replying to @ZoneWilbur
good luck ;)

There, I was sure the fans would appreciate the interaction.

The show started in like thirty minutes, so I decided to get ready. I put on a black crewneck and a few silver necklaces. I did my makeup the way I usually did, with a thick winged eyeliner, and left my hair down.
I wasn't really one for formal, I hated awkward social events and parties, it reminded me of when I lived with my parents. 

They were pretty rough on me growing up, my dad was kind of a big name in the town I used to live in. They always had coworkers over, and I was basically forced into this image, one where I wasn't allowed to be a kid, or make mistakes. 

"Your father worked hard for this, so show a little respect." Were always my mom's words when I was in trouble. I put up with it until I moved out, but I wish I'd fought back a little. I didn't want to rely on my dad's money or social status to get me through life, so I left. 

From there, I did a total 180,  I found a style that I felt suited me, and started dyeing my hair. I learned that I had to be independent, which has proved to work out thus far. I'd gained my own success, without the people who doubted me. 

I sat in front of the tapestry in my room. I was going to post, notifying that I was on Austin's stream, and then "find love" or whatever. Again, this was for entertainment.

 Again, this was for entertainment

@addie.acoustic LIVE!! twitch.tv/austinshow WE'RE DOIN THE THING, HELP ME FIND LOVE

After uploading the post, I got comfy in my chair, hugging my knees to my chest, and waiting to hear Austin's voice in my headphones. He usually did a check in with the guest before the show. Soon, I heard him undeafen in the discord call.
"Addie?"