Chapter 4: Joy Ride

Author's Note: Thanks for getting this story to 200(+) views, so far. Also, I've decided that it is going to be a short story - roughly ten chapters. Aforementioned, I'll make sure each one is long to make up for it. Here is chapter four and I hope you all enjoy :)

Harry's Point Of View.

A painful surge pierced through my mind, causing me to awaken quickly. I let out a loud grunt, closing my eyes tightly as I held my head. I know this all too familiar feeling - a hangover. Last night must've been wild and hectic and the last thing I remember is Louis cuddling in Zayn's bed with me. I rolled in the sheets that were caught between my legs, gliding my hands across the sheets, blindly - wondering if I would come in contact with anything, or anyone. My eyes were reluctant to open and the pain in my stomach was starting to kick up a notch. Behind my closed-eyelids, I could still see the light illuminating from the sun's early morning rays; if I didn't have a migraine, this day would have the potential to be a beautiful one. I opened my eyes, vision blinded by the daylight; however, to my surprise, I was back in my own room. Transitioning from Zayn's king size bed, cozy room - dim lights and black, shaded sense of scenario to that of a much lighter atmosphere. How did I get back though? Everyone at that party had a few sips to drink, so I don't think anyone was in the right frame of mind to drive. I'm not much of a drinker, but, clearly from the state of things, I shouldn't do it at all.

Blindly, my hands roamed within the area around me, trying to find my phone. Once I was able to locate the dresser, I grabbed my phone and brought it under the cover - covering my head in the process. I feel like shit and that's more than likely an understatement. I opened my eyes, slowly. The light illuminating from my phone's screen wasn't helping my situation; however, I coped. I scrolled through my apps until I came across the one I was looking for: messages. Apparently, I've been in this state for quite some time, seeing as I have twenty text messages. I opened the app and began scrolling through them - the majority being from Louis and Niall. A few were from Zayn and Liam as well, asking if I was all right and how much of a funk I was in. Not that I even want to be reminded, but I sure am thankful for Louis and him being there. He saved me and that was probably a difficult task, since I'm bigger than him and all. Not to mention, my clothes probably weighed us both down. On a more positive note, the party was great, Niall is spending some quality time with Zayn for the weekend - establishing their relationship and what-have-you's. Liam will finally start getting off my back, as far as getting along with Zayn and Louis...well, I definitely want to see him again. With that being said, there's no point in lying down all day or hovering above a toilet to release last night's intoxicants. It's a new day, it's the weekend, and I'll make the best of it.

The door bell rang, causing me to sit up. Usually, we don't get guest this early. Then again, I'm not even sure what time it is. I stood up, allowing the sheets wrapped around me to freely fall to the floor. I was cloaked in a black robe, the ropes tied firmly around my waist. "Don't remember owning one of these." I mumbled to myself. I headed out the room and down the stairs, hearing the bell once again. "Just a sec!" I assured them, continuing on my my walk to the door. I was a bit dizzy, so I used the wall as a support system to keep me steady on my feet. I turned the knob and was greeted by the angel himself, losing any amount of breath I had left.

"Hi, Harry."

"Hi, Lou." I stepped aside, allowing him to come in, then closed the door after. "What are you doing here? Did you walk all this way?"

"No, silly." He chuckled. "Olly gave me a ride. I thought I should come by and check on you, after what happened last night. Plus, you weren't answering your calls or texts."

"Yeah, sorry...I um, I just woke up. I feel terrible, so excuse me for...my attire." I laughed.

"Well, between you and I, you don't look as bad as you may feel. That's one of Zayn's robes, by the way. He had several, so he may not want it back."