Chapter 7: Two Birds, One Stone

Author's Note: Thank you for getting this story to 600(+) reads, so far. I am dedicating this chapter to ZiallNudes for writing on my wall yesterday about how this story was one of her faves. It means a lot :) . Random Harry picture on the right, since I haven't included a clip in a while. Beautiful, isn't he? I know :] I hope you all enjoy x

Harry's Point Of View.

It's been a week since my mum discovered me in the bathtub, attempting to face my fears; it was probably the worse experience of my life. I didn't plan for her to find out that way and I definitely didn't know how she would react. Of course, she snapped right into her nurturing, self and insisted on taking me to the doctor. My appointment was three days after that and I was completely drained of all my happiness when I was prescribed medication. Never in a million years did I think I would end up in a situation like this. Not only that, but I was assigned to a therapist, having to see him her once a week. Today will be my first day and I'm not exactly looking forward to it; she already knows my issue, but I suppose she's going to want to dig deeper into my thoughts and, by the time this is all over, I'm suppose to be "fixed." - doubt it. How do you stop someone from being afraid of something, at this age? I'm not a child - they can't expect to just grow out of this. I hate to admit it, but the medication works. I haven't attempted to take another bath - I've been sticking strictly to showers - but the sight of water doesn't make me cringe. 

Even so, I suppose I haven't really been much of myself, lately. I haven't seen or spoken to Louis since the car ride home from the lake; I've been avoiding his calls and texts, even though I want nothing more than to speak to him. One minute, I'm pleading and complaining about how I wish for him to be here. Then, whenever I receive a call or text from his, I completely freeze up and don't know what to say. I'm a coward; that's for sure - can't even work up the courage to talk to the one person who has been more than helpful. The one person who I pretty much just want to smother in kisses and confess how much I love him. I think about him all the time; however, I think my phobia is starting to plague my thoughts more and, soon enough, they might completely take over my mind, causing all my thoughts of Louis to just...vanish. This isn't fair at all. I've always known life was a game and I'm on a losing streak. To top it all off, I'm always annoyed now. Everything that isn't my bed causes me to become irate.

I walked through the halls of the main building, headed towards my locker. Today was just like any other day: people texting and talking on their phone in the halls, couples disregarding the rules about public display of affection within the school's grounds, and the principal's needy attempts at making corny jokes over the announcements. I rolled my eyes, while in the process of putting in the code to unlock my locker. I wanted this day to be over, though it wouldn't necessarily mean I wouldn't have other things to deal with as well. Beside my phobia, I'm beginning to worry about where Niall and I's friendship stands. I mean, I know we're still best mates and we haven't gotten into any arguments, recently, or anything like that; however, he's always around Zayn - and I mean always. During class, they sit next to each other now and hold hands, At lunch, full-out, snogging sessions at the table. Sometimes, they even sneak off to the bathroom just to kiss in the stalls. We haven't walked to school together all week and I'm lucky if I even get a text or phone call. Usually, he spends the entire conversation talking about Zayn.

I'm not jealous; but I just wish someone would notice my pain, or just notice me and, him being the closes to me, I thought he would sympathize a little more. I might sound completely selfish trying to pry him from his time with his boyfriend; I get that, they're in love. I guess...maybe I need Louis. I've been telling myself that a lot, lately, and he probably won't even won't to be bothered with me, by the time I stop being stubborn and pick up the phone. The bell rung, signalling that it was now time for lunch. One thing's for sure, I haven't lost my appetite. At least, not completely yet. I made my way into the cafeteria and sat at my usual table; per usual, I had a packed lunch. At times like these, I'm grateful for all the cooking my mum taught me; the school's lunch isn't exactly mouth watering. Sometimes, they serve left overs and I just don't trust it. That's what happens when things are running on a budget, I suppose.