❇5❇

⚜Once and for all⚜

"And we are done! Finally! Agh I'm so tired. All this mess for just a school project" Hoseok complain.

"Yeah, I know right?" Jimin approved.

"It's pretty late. You guys can stay over at my place if you want to. Y/N if you don't mind, you can stay too with us" Jungkook said with insecurity in his voice.

"No. I'm fine. I will just go home. I don't like crowded places anyway."

"Awe so you didn't enjoyed staying with us?" Jimin asked making puppy eyes.

"That's not what I said. I just rather be alone. So I should go now." You said getting up, ready to get your stuff from the table and leave, never looking back. This, you hope, for being your first and last time being this close to these boys.

"Okay then someone should drive you home then. It's past midnight and it's dangerous for a girl to walk by herself" Jin said firmly.

"I agree," Namjoon said too and get up as well from the sofa.

"Geez, these guys can't just quit once agh..." You thought before speaking out loud. "There's no need. I can go by my ow-"

"I'll go with her"

All turned around to see that the one who said that was no other than Yoongi. You weren't shocked by that as the boys were. You knew he wanted to continue the little conversation you had back in the woods so that's why he offered himself to drive you. But you weren't sure about his intentions.

"Did I heard it right? Hyung wants to drive Y/N home?" Taehyung asked all shocked.

"Yoongi, are you sure? One of us could-"

"I said that I'll go with her. That's my final decision. Let's go Y/N. I'll wait for you outside " he said after cutting Namjoon off and leave the room.

"Y/N are you okay with that? If you want I could come along if you don't feel comfortable alone with Yoongi" Namjoon said.

"Why don't we go all then " you said quietly and of course being sarcastic, but they didn't saw the sarcasm in your sentence.

"That's a good idea! Let's get our jackets and go" Jimin jump unexpectedly from his seat.

Your eyes widened as you saw the disaster that well you made just by saying something. You didn't want them to know where you live, but was there another choice? Compelling wasn't one of the choices you had moreover now that you knew that one of them was a werewolf so you weren't if it would have worked on another supernatural creature. So far you didn't know what the other could have been neither. Their blood was radiating with uniqueness, yet you did succeed to compel Namjoon, but at this point, you weren't sure anymore if you really got to compel him or if he did fake it because he already knew what you were. That's why he even pointed at that picture and maybe that's why he always wants to be alone with you. "This has to be the reason, right?" You asked yourself.

But how did he know? Did Yoongi felt that you were a vampire and told them before? If that's so, then why haven't they made a move until now? And what's up with this "group project" thing? Was it just an excuse to bring you here and find things about you and use it?  

So many possibilities, but only one answer was 100% correct. To don't trust anyone.

As you all walked out of the house, you were trying to find a good excuse so you could leave alone, but you couldn't find one. What excuse could be good enough for them to leave you alone? Could you just tell them to let you go alone? Maybe if you could insist a little bit more they would leave you alone.

"I-"

"It's so nice to see where Y/N-nie lives! We could visit her from time to time" Hoseok interrupted you.

"I know right! Isn't that awesome Tae?" Jimin said putting an arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

"I mean, I guess..."

"Yah brats. Stop being so disrespectful. Y/N didn't said it's ok to do that. We will visit her only if she agrees to let us do that." Jin said.

"Why wouldn't she let us do that?" Jimin said making a sad aegyo.

"Are you ok with that Y/N?" Jungkook lowered himself to look in the eyes while you were walking side to side.

You looked at him and saw his shy bunny smile and the hope in his eyes. No talking about his insanely fast heartbeat.

"I... I really don't invite strangers into my house." And if they would try to get in without your permission, the magic barrier your witch friend put on your house would provide to keep them out anyway. That works only if they are humans, the barrier isn't strong enough to keep supernatural creatures out.
"Wait. This could be a test to see if the others are or not humans. But if they are not humans it could be a problem to show them where I live. What should I do? " you thought to yourself. Needless to say that you started to feel something you haven't felt for so long, you were scared.

How could someone as powerful as you could be so scared? No one was strong enough to beat you, or it was?

You weren't sure anymore since you never knew werewolves could exist, so what else could be? There are so many legends about so many creatures. Could those legends be true? Could you really be in danger?

You knew your time would come at some point, but you didn't want it that way. You of course didn't want to be killed by who knows what.

"What about becoming friends? Would you let us visit you if we become friends?" Namjoon asked doing the same lower himself thing and smile as Jungkook, but his smile was not so shy but full of hope, and his heartbeats were normal.

You didn't get the chance to answer his question because you arrived outside the house where Yoongi was waiting for you.

"Ready- wait what are guys doing all here? "Yoongi looked at you speechless.

"We are all driving Y/N home!" Jimin screamed in excitement.

"Okay... Fine"

On the way to your home, you couldn't feel more awkward than you already felt. Having seven boys walk you home, it really wasn't something you were used to. Even more now that you thought these boys could or could not be possible enemies to you.
As you were lost in the thoughts, the others weren't paying any attention to where were they going. Mostly just following you robotically.
Taehyung was still trying not to cry while Jimin was trying to comfort him. Hoseok and Jin were talking about some jokes out loud. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Namjoon, both on each of your sides were walking in silence. Yoongi was silent as well but he kept a considerable distance between you all. He was pissed again, and something was telling you that maybe that was just his character. Be grumpy all the time for no reason.
Maybe now he had a reason, the one that he wanted to drive you home, alone. What you didn't know, is that he wanted to do that because despite the fact he would never admit it, but he actually wished to meet someone like him, and then he founded you. It was true you two weren't in the same "team" but as you start to tell him about your past he could start to feel connected to you somehow. That's why he wanted to find out more about you. He even opens up to you telling you about his parents, which was the most sensitive topic for him.
He indeed treat you like an enemy back then, but he didn't like to put his guard down and he does get angry easily.
But again the way you were made him intrigued. When you weren't afraid of him at all, mostly showing that you are in control no matter what and that confident side of you it was so attractive for him. He never met a girl like you before.