❇9❇

⚜ Unconventional attachment ⚜

[A/N]: so I was about to update the story when I noticed the whole chapter was DELETED. And I made sure to save it each time I got out of it. But Wattpad decided to make not-so-nice pranks so I needed to re-write the whole thing on my phone notes in case this would have had happened again. That's the reason for updating late. I'm deeply sorry this occurred and I'll see what I can do so it won't happen again oof. Now back to the story.

_________________________________________

After you left the school due to your and Yoongi's discussion, the thought of busting that intruder and take care of them, never left your mind. Indeed you searched up for them the whole city trying not to look suspicious, until the night came and you became kinda tired cause of your unbearable hunger.

Despite that fact, after the night collided and people left to their safe places called 'home', you kept going with your investigation.

Into some bushes near you, noises could be heard, but whoever could be in bushes? An animal? Or maybe someone spying on you?

You got closer to see the source of that, but that's when that 'thing' run away in the blink of an eye. All you could guess it was another vampire and start running after him or her, which gladly you succeed at and catch the runner by pinning him hard by a tree holding him by his neck.

It seemed to be a man in his 30s or at least was turned when he was 30 years old. Black hair, blue eyes, and taller than you, yet a lot weaker.

"Who the hell are you and what were you doing in the bushes?!" You asked with a firm voice putting more pressure on your grip.

"...k...kill me. I won't tell you anything anyway "

"Ok, so there's something you have to tell. You better start talking or I'm going to rip limbs off your body, wait till you heal and then start all over again. What? Don't tell me you thought I would go so easy on you by killing you? Haha "

"Go...to hell" you tied your grip even more at this point.

"One more chance darling, I'm not even in a good mood right now and you seem like the perfect person to take on everything I'll do at my worst. Don't wanna get there, believe me"

"Fine, fine... They'll kill me too anyway, but I want you to promise me something. If I tell you what I know, don't kill the blonde girl. She's the reason I'm still alive..."

"Blonde girl? Another vampire? I see... So she turned you. Well, I can't say yes or no yet, depends on how she'll cooperate. Are there any others?"

"Y..yes. They plan to make more of them. An army of vampires."

"An army? What? For what?"

"Rebellion. They want to go against the royal family. The first and original bloodline of vampires."

"What?! How do they even know where and who are the descendants of that bloodline? But it doesn't matter anyway since they can't do that. They definitely will get killed by the royal family. The original family is much stronger than any of us. One member of that family can take down a full army. You guys really are idiots geez"

"That's why... They have spies everywhere. That's how they found out about the most recent descendant. It's on his way to meet them"

"What? Who?"

"One of your actual friends...ahh " you didn't realize you start choking him at the word "friends".

" Who?!"

"J-Jimin I think... it's his name.."

"What? He can't be a royal vampire. I would have sense it"

"Not if he didn't turn yet... The curse can be triggered by 3 causes... Dying, when he turns 20 years old, or by...killing someone."

"So he's still human... Why did they call him to met him up? Where this will be happening?"

"Old abandoned house, at the end of this city, in the woods..."

"I see. See? It was easy. Now, since I can't let you go and risk telling your people about our encounter, I need to kill you. No hard feelings" you said with a smile on your face while quickly took his heart out of his chest letting the body fall on the ground throwing the heart next to it.

"Bravo!" Claps accompanied by a familiar yet annoying voice for you come up from nowhere.

"Yoongi. Perfect timing. Go ahead and take care of the body before you'll become the second one. I don't have time for it, I need to stop whatever bloody hell his people are trying to do"

"But if I heard right, Jimin is involved. So I'm automatically in this too. You see, I wasn't following you, but I heard your voice and come to see what was going on but looked like you could handle everything by yourself. I,  actually, was looking for both Jimin and Taehyung."

"Yeah, but I don't need your help. I'll go there, kick their asses out of my city, even kill them if it's necessary, and I'll make sure Jimin will come back home safe. See? Got everything planned. Now do what I said"

"Hum yes...but no. You see. I don't think one more body would count since murders happened these days a lot in this city, and we can take care of it even after we do with that army of bloodsuckers. Which I doubt you could take care of all by yourself."

"And how's that so? I'm older and stronger. Plus all of their vampires are newbies. They aren't strong enough to beat me."

"You might be right, but I can't let you risk. They are still more than you are. I'll help you out. And this is not a request."

He said and start walking past you.

"You coming?" He asked looking back at you.