❇11❇

⚜The Rescue⚜

As soon as the two of you enter in that house, an odd feeling made you back off a little. It was a feeling you knew caused by the scent you were put in contact with. Someone's scent you thought you'd never come across.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Yoongi asked you concerned as you had a panicked look on your face.

You quickly come back into your senses and nod back at him as a response thinking that it can't be possible what you were overthinking about. And yet you were in this impossible situation...

"Let's go. Better stick together in case more of them show up"

"Understood." He responded.

You wouldn't admit it, but after what you've learned by coming here and not knowing what you were putting yourself into, you were relieved having someone like Yoongi by your side. Mostly, you were glad you weren't alone, anymore.

While you two were walking, Jimin's already tired voice start to fade away leaving the two of you even more confused about where he might be. As you used your super hearing powers, you manage to understand that he wasn't that far away from where you were at so you turned around to Yoongi and point in the direction you two needed to go.

The two of you follow that direction till you reached a massive wooden door half-opened where you could clearly hear Jimin begging for their mercy.

"Please... Let me go and find my friend... I don't even know any of you. Why do you have to do this? What have I done to deserve this?" Jimin asked.

"What have you done?" A deep male voice echoed back. "Nothing. You haven't done anything to deserve this, except... For maybe the fact of being born in the  wrong family"

"What do you mean? What do you mean by wrong family? My parents are dead and-"

"Oh, that's what you think? Or paraphrase that's what you were thought to say so you could cover them up? You know they are alive, aren't you?"

"They are not. Stop saying that. Who are you? And what do you want with my family making these nonsense statements "

"You can call me... Valmont. Or maybe if you prefer uncle."

"What?! "

The conversation was interrupted as a head rolled into the room. Earlier on one of the vampires on duty with the security come across the two of you and you cut his head off just by one movement.

"What an unfortunate turn of events," Valmont said picking up the head by the hair with his hand. "I was wondering when you'll show up... Y/N"

"Y/N? What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

You and Yoongi made your entrance soon after his words were spoken clear out loud.

"Ah... I see you made yourself a new pet too. What a nice puppy you have there " he continued pointing at Yoongi as he started to anger and you had to hold him back.

"It's always not a pleasure to see you too Valmont. Now give me back the boy and I promise no one will get hurt, or else I'll kill off all your minions"

"But why so serious Y/N? You weren't always like that, remember? " he said coming closer to you." Remember those times when we were in love? When you were planning our future together?" He said throwing the head on the fireplace.

"Of course I do. That's right before you turned me into a monster and when I told you that wasn't the future that I wanted to have with you, you declare to make my eternal life a misery"

" oh c'mon you remember only the bad parts of our relationship? But you know what, I understand I made mistakes, we both did make mistakes, but I'm willing to leave it all behind and start over with you if you want to join me now. I'd love to share this with my long-lost queen" he said taking your hand in his and kissing the back of it. "After all, in all those centuries I never found any other to match your beauty and intelligence, not talking about personality... You're really unique Y/N"

"And what is this supposed to mean?" You pulled your hand back." what's the purpose of this mess you created"

" isn't it obvious? I thought you'd already know the full story"

"No, I don't since in your family always had been dramas, but you always found your ways back to each other. What happened now? Moreover, why are you involving children in this? "

"I see. Well, my dear nephew is right to know too the history of his family so fine.  It all started after you left in those not-so-nice circumstances Y/N. My mood swings were unbearable for my dear brother and as soon as I came back to my old ways he offered me two choices. One the redemption, and two to leave the family, because I was making a bad reputation for the family, can you believe it? Of course, I didn't want to leave, so I tried to stay under their rules until our dear dad choose my brother as the king after he found out what I did to you, and my little escaped after you've left. So I murdered him. All of them, or at least I tried. I did swear to make them pay for their stupid rules. I don't think you've found out this, but I didn't turn you Y/N because I wanted to force you to spend an eternity with me, but because I couldn't be with you unless you were one of us. I know it was stupid to follow their rules, the old me wanted to make the right choices by doing everything in the wrong ways. But you have to believe me I've changed. A lot since we last met, and if you let me prove you, you'll see" his confession really hit you hard, but not hard enough for not letting you think straight anymore.

"If it's true what you're saying. If you want me to give you a chance. Then prove it. Prove it by releasing Jimin."

[A/N]:

Unedited❎