Chapter 2

It was first day of Autumn season. Taehyung woke up. Despite feeling dizzy he got up from the bed.

Jungkook was no longer beside him.

He took his phone and checked for messages. From Jieun, their manager sejin, and Yoongi hyung.

Both messages from Jieun and Yoongi was reminding him to take his meds and Manager Sejin's message was about their dance practice today.

He went out. He went straight to the kitchen, where Jungkook is currently cooking breakfast.

He didn't said a word and just sat on a chair. From that night.. he never had long conversations with Jungkook anymore.

Cause everytime he talks to him, he gets the urge to ask Jungkook about it.. But he didn't want to know, he was tired.. He didn't want to be hurt by the fact that it isn't him anymore.

He should be telling Jungkook about it and just break what something's between them and let him be with Jimin but he can't... He can't do it. He's afraid that it might hurt him so much. But he thought, he shouldn't be selfish.. He doesn't know when he's gonna last, so maybe when the day's still new.. he should let Jungkook go and just be happy for him. Let him find his new happiness and new life, without him cause even if he won't let him free.. it will still end up to that point.

"Jungkook-ah." Taehyung called, voice barely even came out.

"Yes?" Jungkook responded, not even sparing a glance to Taehyung because he was focus on what he's cooking.

"Do you still love me?"

Jungkook froze on what Taehyung asked. He glanced at Taehyung for a second before looking away again.

"O-ofcourse." He said, even his voice says he's not sure.

"I want the truth, I won't be mad... Do you still love me?"

Jungkook didn't answer... He wasn't sure on what he's gonna say. He tried to get his focus on the food he's cooking.

"Do you like Jimin?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden mention of the name. He tried to act subtle.. that he was not surprised at the question.

"Y-yes.. I like hyung.. all of the hyungs." He answered.

"No, not that... Do you like him? Like how you liked me before?" Taehyung asked, not caring if tears were streaming from his eyes.

Jungkook turned off the stove and faced Taehyung.

"Why do you ask?"

Taehyung stood up and walked towards him. "Congratulations, you're free to look for your true happiness.. I let you go, But promise me one thing... You'll be happy than how much you were with me." Taehyung said that made Jungkook frown.

"Are you breaking up with me hyung?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded. That smile wasn't force... It was genuine.

"I know you like Jimin.. I understand. That's why I'm letting you go so you can be with him.. I know you hate about the thought of cheating, that's why I'm breaking up with you so you won't need to hold yourself in. If you're happy then I'm happy." Taehyung said.. it's amazing that he didn't burst into tears after saying those words.

Jungkook just stood there... He didn't know what to say or what to feel. Should he say thank you or should he refuse? He doesn't know.

After six years.. their relationship ended. Started in autumn and ended in autumn. Like an autumn leaf.. a dead leaf falling to the ground. All of their promises and vows to each other ended.  None of them know what will happen next.