Chapter 4

"It's snowing." Taehyung uttered, staring at the cloudy sky while snow falls on his hair.

"It's first snow of the year." Someone said behind him. He doesn't need to turn around, he recognize that voice as if it was his own.

Taehyung lowered his head and smiled. He turn around, facing Jungkook.

"Are you eating well?" He asked. Jungkook just stared at him.

"Let's eat together... Just for the last time." He said, wearing that force smile again.

~~~~~~~

Facing each other while eating, Taehyung has his eyes only on his bowl.

Jungkook stared at him, scanning his features.. only just noticing the little changes that happened to him.

"Are you eating well?" Jungkook asked.. exactly the same question Taehyung asked him earlier.

Taehyung stopped, eyes still on his bowl.. he smiled. But one thing's for sure... He didn't nod.

Jungkook took it as a cue that Taehyung didn't want to talk, so he zipped his mouth and just started eating too.

He tried to focus his eyes on his bowl but failed when he glanced at Taehyung... Tears were escaping from Taehyung's eyes but he was still eating.

"Hyung.."

Taehyung glanced at him for a second before smiling again. "The food is delicious, isn't it?" Taehyung said, as if he wasn't crying his eyes out.

Jungkook suddenly felt the urge to embrace him but stopped himself from doing so.

Jungkook just looked away... He just can't see Taehyung crying.

"Winter is early this year..." Taehyung uttered. "If it's 7 years ago.. it'd still be autumn today."

7 years ago... Exactly 7 years ago.

"Do you remember what day it is supposed to be today Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded slightly, he knows.. he remembers it clearly.

"Even if there's no more us... Can I still greet you?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook straight to the eyes.

Jungkook nodded.

"Happy 7th anniversary Jungkook-ah."

~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're coming? It will be a cold night, your body might not--"

"I'll be fine Noona." He cut her. "And besides... It might be my last performance.. I- I don't want to miss it."

Jieun sighed.. "Don't say that....Fine... Just ran to the bathroom if you feel something, I'll follow you right away. Or tell Yoongi." She said.

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"But your group will be the last performing, you should wait until you'll be called at the backstage... You need to stay warm while you're not performing yet."

"It's really okay Noona.... I'll be fine, and besides.. I'll just be sitting there, my fans might get worried if they don't see me." Taehyung said.

"But they will be more worried if your situation gets worst." Jieun uttered.

Taehyung just smiled sheepishly. "I'll just keep myself warm while watching others perform.. I won't be cold, if I will I'll call you... Is that fine?"