Chapter one

Growing up i used to feel that their was a different purpose to my life.

  I always had this feeling that i was meant for something different
Were others life are going in the direction they planned out,well mine goes in another direction which is totally not planned for.

  For example today being weekend instead of going out and hanging out with friends like my mate,well lucky me am on my way heading to my parent house to spend the weekend cause my parent are gonna freak out if i don't show up for the weekend, have always had to spend all my weekend going home.

  I sat beside the window in the uncomfortable bus listening as the conductor yell out for passengers to get into the bus,my mind wanders off lost in my own thought,as the bus begins to move, i just wished i had a normal teenage life not wrapped up in my parents over protectiveness,sometimes i just wished i was able to make my own decisions make mistakes on my own and learn.

As the bus comes to a stop due to traffic i was brought back to my surroundings,as i stared at the traders hawking goods close to the cars around and people walking along the side walk,i move my gaze to the buses around as my eyes caught sight of a black sleek car,the appearance of the car tells that the car would be worth a lot of money,whoever had that car would be pretty rich my curiosity got me trying to look over the rearview mirror to see if i could see the owner,
i guess its one of all this rich ladies that flaunt their husbands cars,i was proven wrong and left dumbfounded when i caught sight of the person driving,it was actually a guy that was behind the wheels as i took a closer look at his facial appearance,the guy looks like a model used in one of all this magazines, he had a brown tan skin.

     I was brought out of my starring feast when i saw two pair of  eyes starring back at me in the darkness,with the reflection of the road light i could see his black eyes starring at me.
I quickly averted my gaze from his as i felt embarrassed being caught starring.
To my luck the traffic eased down  and i was relieved as the bus started moving.

I got to my parents house very late due to traffic,my mum was already getting worried and called me more than ten times before i got home.

I had a great weekend with my parent,if i could call it that since it was just the usual pattern whenever am home,they we're both happy to see me,my mum gave me details of all that as been going on in my absence like how our neigbours wife left her husband for a richer man,and also complaining about my dad refusing to repair the generator.
I just nod away at most of her stories and complains and also laughed at most of the funny part of her stories. Life home was interesting with my parents,my mums cooking and warmth and also my dads love and over protective nature.

The following day which was Saturday i assisted my mum in the house chores,later in the day i went to pay a visit to most of my childhood friends who i haven't seen in a while,i came home toward the evening to meet my dad having drinks with his friends,he called me over to greet them as he boasted about me being in one of the best state university and being in my second year at such a young age,his friends acknowledged me with admiration.

The next day my mum woke me up to attend Church, i was kind of reluctant cause i really wanted to spend the day sleeping but i new i had no choice cause i wouldn't have hear the last of it,my mum would go ahead to tell anyone who cared to listen that university have spoilt me and i don't attend church in school so i had to keep up with the facade of a good Christian. Which my mum was very pleased with.

I had a great weekend with them but i was also glad to go back to school the following day since i was having class on Tuesday.