Meetings

Author note : Hallo evryone! As you can see Arthur goes at the city of Orario and reveled his previus Familia which he was belong. My story take place after DanMachi Season 3 and before Season 4. Parts of Arthur's past life will reveled as the story go on. Enjoy!!!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Arthur walk outside from the Guild. Avalon all this time waiting for his return. Many people look at the stallion. But they didn't come to close to it.

His owner finaly has arrived and after a quickly pet, they start to move on. They going at the place where the members of the Guild told him.

Before

The members of the Guild after they get over by the shock, they ask some more informathions about the life of Arthur before he arrived at the city of Orario.

They asked about the scars at his body. How he took that horse where waited him outside the Guild. His sword and even his life  in Athena Familia.

He told them he fought in so many battles as mercenarie and those scars were from evry wepon they can imagine. Arthur explained how his horse Avalon came at his possession. He told how he won as a prise in a tournament. He didn't told how he found his sword and what was his life in Athena Familia. He didn't want to know.

Before he left from the Guild, he transaction the money he have with the money as they used in Orario. They give him six thousand five hundred Valis for ten golden Lions and twenty silver Phoenixs.

They asked him in which Familia he want to go. They even told him they can recommend him. He thenks them but he told, he will decide which Familia he join.

In the end they ask him about his status. He told them he was, at the last time were his Goddess check his status, he was Level 4.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When Arthur leaved from the Adventures Guild, few hours later Rose put an announcement at the panel of the Guild News. It was said about an Adventure who ones he belong at the Athena Familia and is Lever 4 and he looking for a new Familia.

Many Adventures start to gather and they read it.

"What! Athena Familia?!" said one of them. "I never thought someone of them would have sarvaved" someone else told. "I'll not suggest someone like him for my Familia. He is cursed" an Adventure from Soma Familia said.

Outside from the Guild a muscular figure staid and listen what the others Adventures talk. In a few moments he go in and ask questions about a young man with a huge sword and a white horse.

Time Skip

Arthur walk at the streets alone. He had alredy leaved his horse at the carre of the people where they have the inn which he will stay for now. With him he take only his sword and his bag.

The inn the Lone Adventure, were very comfortable. He have forgot how it was to fleep in a bead. Most of those eight years he slept under the trees, in tents and even in the stables. He didn't find  inns to slept. The reasson? He didn't have enough money or sometimes the owners didn't want him to stay. But he didn't blame them.

Many mercenaries couse troubles. Personaly he belongs to the kind of mercenaries who did the job, took the money and leaved peacefully for another battle or war.

For now Arthur should go to find an old friend of his Goddess. He didn't know if she recognise him. The only time he saw her  when he was ten years old. Almost twenty years.