Dungeon

Arthur was sitting at the sofa. Him and Hephaestus where inside at the headquorters of Hephaestus Familia. His sword was at the other side of the sofa.

He took a cup of tea and drink it.

"That's a very good tea, Milady" he told her.

"It's nothing Arthur. It's my pleser to make a tea for an old friend" she told him with a smile at her face.

Arthur look at the fire place. He look at the fire which illumine the room. He put down his cup of tea and stand up. He move and stand infront of the fire place.

"Arthur?" Hephaestus told.

"A friend?'' he ask her.

Hephaestus look at him in confusion.
"What he mean by that?" she thought

"If I ever told or you learn about what I have done, you would throw me away" he told looking the fire

She stand up and move at his side.

"Arthur. Maybe I had only saw you thirteen years before, but I know Athena loved you. All of them loved you, when you...."

"NOO!" he yell.

She felt depress. That scream have pain and suffering. She didn't feel it like this before.

"All of them are... gone. Because of... me" he told.

Hephaestus stay speechless and in shock.

"They shouldn't be except me. He came at the island because of me. He destroyed evrything because of me. He killed them. Evry single of them. Not only my Familia. But the people of the island to" he said.

At his mind cames again the view of his home. His home in fire. Evrything and evryone how known and loved, became ashes. He turn his haid at the other side of the room. He didn't want to watch the fire enymore. He didn't want to see her at her eyes.

"They were right. I am cursed. I should be died. Not them. Only I..."

Without to perceived Hephaestus approch him.

(Slap)

She slap him at his cheek. For a moment he felt in surprise. But then he turn and look at her. She cry.

"How dare you! To speech like that! Why? Why you didn't come at the Orario immediately? I could give you a home. A new Familia. A new family. Love. Why?" she put her face at his chest. She hug him and continued to cry. But then he taught her shoulders. He move her a way from his chest and wiped her tear.

"And what would we've done?" he said. "He would found out where I lived and you my Lady, your Familia, your city and it's people, would be in danger. He wouldn't stop until evryone died. God. Mortal. Familia members. Simple people. All of them. Would became ashes and bones. Like them" he explained.