Battleborns

A huge battle axe cut in half another monster. A large Xenos more than two meters tall, with jet black hide, red horns, boulder like muscles, and wears full plate armor that's somewhat small for his size, making it seem like light armor.

His name is Asterius and he has a love for battle. He had come all the way back from the Deep Floors to help his Xenos comrades.

"Thank the Mother he was close, ehh Helga?" Let said as he throw a stone with his slingshot against to a monster.

Helga didn't respond imediatly. She fell a fire breath against another monster. It was true. Asterius is the strongest of all Xenos even he have been birth few days before. He always come and help his comrands when daenger was near by. Despite his monstrus and wild appiers, he have the warm voice of an worldly and wise lone warrior.

The last monster of the monsters herd have been slotered. Evryone look around and they were shouting screams of the victory. Only one of them stood still silent.

Asterius look away, to the other side of the area. He felt something bigger come near by. He wasn't wrong.

A terible roar heard and then all the Xenos who selebrate they're victory sundently frozen. Some of those they know what kind of monstrosity is that.

Without second thought the big Minotaur Xenos start to run in the place where the roar comes from. Bihind him Helga with Arles on her back and Let start to follow him, with the others do the same few moments later.

Asterius has arrive first. He stood on the top of a rocy hill. He look down as he watch a spectacle which he see in first time in his life. Helga and the others come to. All the Xenos look down.

At the bottom of the foothills, a male Human who wield a very long sword and he ride on the back of a white horse with black mane and tale, stood against a huge and wild Bloodsaur.

They both charge against one and other at the same time.

Battle Music

Blade and horn chrash in a ferosious strike. The man on the top of his stalion's back hold his saber with both of his hunds. He used all of his strenght in order to block the horn of the big theropod like monster and at the same time not allow to rise it's head. Because the real deadly weapons of the creature were it's jaws.

The white stalion understand his rider couldn't hold for long. So he jump away from they opponent. Not without give him a strong kick with his back legs.

The Bloodsaur move two steps away at the right. The kick from the horse back legs make him to lose for a moment his balance. Then imidiatly charge with a roar against them with his giants jaws open. He close them but he didn't catch them. The stalion move and jump with such elegance that it gives he fly on the wind. From the other side evry time the Bloodsaur try to catch them a terribly snap of his jaws echo evrywhere.

The man also make the life of the monster difficalt. When he saw the opportunity, he made devastating blows at the skin of the Bloodsaur with his sword's blade. Many scales of the theropod torn apart and expose the flesh under them. When the blade strike second time, wounds had opened and worm blood hey from them. That made the monster more angry.

The red theropod try ones again to bite both of them. It ends up with failier. As the man and his stalion move away from him, give a proper distance beetwen them, the rider rise his hunds up holding his sword horizontally and near to his head's profile. He hold it with an unusual way. His hands were crosswise and the blade were in straight. The horse sizzled with a chalanging way to the monster. The monster growled in responce, shaw his shurp teeths. Then with no warning the red Bloodsaur charge with a very fast footsteps against his opponents with his jaws opend and roaring.