Swadow Menace

"This is... No way!'' Bell Cranel said as he look at the paper which have the status of Arthur.

"I have never see such a thing!" Welf said "How it can be?" He asked.

"A Jump Up of Levels?! Did you Lady Hestia done something?!" Lili asked with both surprise and suspecion.

"Don't said nonsense Mrs Supporter!" Hestia said annoyed by the comment of Lili.

"I know Mr Arthur is incretable but this is beyong the..." Spark try to said but he couldn't try to find the words.

Haruhime and Mikoto stayed in silent as they look at the paper with the Status of Arthur.

Bell after he gave the paper to them, he stand near to Arthur, who all this time he didn't even say a thing or act.

"Em... Congratulations Arthur for your Level Up!" Bell said with a smile. "How are you fell?" He asked him.

Arthur look at him with a sweet-ditter smile.

"I am fine. Thank you Bell!" He said.

"Fine?!" Lili said with frustation. "You jump up two Levels and you only just said "fine" ?!"

"Oi Lili, let him be!" Welf just said. "As he said he have travel a lot and he have face both Monsters and Humans" He explained.

"Yes. Maybe this is the reason why his Level increase" Mimoto said.

"And the fact that he wake up before the sunrise to trained himself not only with the sword, can be help" Spark said.

Arthur look at all of them. He asked Haruhime to give him the paper with his Status and start to read it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name : Arthur Lack

Level : 6

Strength : SSS 1,100+

Endurance : SSS 1,100+

Dexterity : SSS 1,100+

Agility : SSS 1,100+

Magic : SSS 1,100+

Skills : Rex Corde, Divine Dividing, Sacred Boosted, Longinus, Camelot Unchained, Lupus Summoner, Seven Deadly Sins

Magic : Thunderbolt, Fire Resistance, Heal, Curse Breaker, Telepathy, Teleportetion

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After he read it, he put it down. He look at all the members of his Familia.

"I don't blame you that you have your doubts and maybe even fears about what you learned" He told them. "But it's the truth" He said. "I was at Level 4 for eight years, untill now" He pause for a while.

"In all those years I traveled and fought. I fought in wars, first as Mercenary after as a Knight" He start to remembered the battles were he and his Order gave. "I fought against everyone. From simple Bandits and Soldiers, to Noblemen and other Knights to. From the West to the East" As he explained he saw in his mind a map of a World that he traveled. "Face and defeted Men and Monsters alike. Ι have fought against forces that they didn't belond or they have been forgoten from this World. Belive it or not" He pause again as he look at Hestia. She encourage him to continioud.

"I have learned Magic and I develop Skills that maybe be unnaturals. And...
Yes. Yes, I have done some things that I am not proud of" He said with regreat in his voice. "Maybe someday I will tell you about them" He said. "But I want you to know that I don't want to couse troubles or hart you" He said as he stands up. All they look at him, as he stood taller than enyone in the room.