SUCH AN EVIL B*TCH

LUNATIC

__________________c h a p t e r  t w e l v e

__________________
c h a p t e r t w e l v e

"Where are we going?" Scott asks, as he and Stiles walk through the woods.

"You'll see."

"Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in constant state of freak-out since everything happened at the school," he continues.

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me," Stiles responds.

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott exasperates.

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped--"

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break," Scott interjects, clearly offended.

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break... You get your best friend drunk."

"So Carson hasn't texted you back," Scott deadpans.

"No, unless you count, "Leave me alone," in all caps as texting me back. Now let's get drunk," Stiles holds up the bottle.

____

"Lydia, I don't understand. They don't keep secrets," Carson paces around her room, "Nothing cool happens in their lives, and when it does, I'm the first to hear." Carson wouldn't admit it, but this was about more than just them keeping a secret from her.

"Carson, maybe it's a secret that'd be bad for you to know," Lydia shrugs, filing her nails. The girl was more than uninterested in the topic, since she felt Carson was too good for either of the guys, so there was no point in worrying about a little lie.

"Like what?"

"Maybe Miles--" Lydia starts.

"Stiles."

"Whatever. Maybe he's planning a surprise party for you? It's almost your six month birthday. Or Scott broke something of yours? You said your stuff was disappearing," she suggests, looking up.

"Or maybe they travelled to a faraway land and met a unicorn. Stop giving bad suggestions," she mocks, earning a glare.

"Ok, you want to find out? You either need to dig deep, or be a total bitch. They'll tell you sooner or later."

"You just might be right," she flips down onto the bed.

____

Laying back on a rock, Stiles slurs, "Dude you know, she's just one, one girl. You know there's so many, so many-There's so many other girls in the sea."

"Fish in the sea," Scott corrects, very disinterested by the conversation.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. They're just so great, with their jokes and their laughs and their hugs," he lists off, Scott's eyebrows furrowing at his nonsensical chatter. "Girls rock."