LYDIA MARTIN: TRACK STAR

OMEGA

________________

________________

c h a p t e r   s i x t e e n

It'd been two weeks since the Winter Formal, and both girls were still in the hospital.

Unsurprisingly, Stiles had found a home in the waiting chairs outside of Carson and Lydia's room. They got a room with each other of course. It was only fitting, since the girls awoke from their unconscious states at the same time, and immediately asked for adjoining rooms once hearing about the other's state.

Carson wakes up that night with her father by her side, and immediately gets up to shower, but realizes Lydia beat her to it.

"Do you need help?" he asks.

Choosing not to say anything, she sits back down, turning on some crime show. It'd been like this since she woke up, only talking to the doctor and even then giving brief answers. Drew decides to leave her alone, closing the door with a sigh. Gina was much better with this type of thing.

"Why is he still here?" he asks Melissa.

"Did you really think Stiles was leaving either of those girls alone?" she chuckles.

"No, but I was hoping," he groans.

Meanwhile Stiles wakes up from a very... enjoyable dream involving the pair of best friends.

Starting the water, Lydia steps into the shower. It was something she'd needed, something that soothed her confused and aching mind until she starts hallucinating.

Seeing what looked like hair in the tub water, she leans in to get a closer look, and something calls her to grab it. She pulls at the strands, trying to get rid of them and with it comes something splashing out of the water.

She screams immediately and jumps out the window, somehow. Hearing the commotion, Carson runs after her, jumping too.

Stiles then runs into the room, met with neither teenager and a running shower.

"Where the hell did they go?" Drew yells, following closely behind him.

"I have no idea," he looks around.

Carson felt a need to protect Lydia, and once she ran, she followed her. All the way to the Hale house. It was almost like she wasn't herself anymore, and all she was running on was instinct. She loses her once she gets to the Hale house, and lays down in exhaustion.

_____

Meanwhile Stilinski goes over what to do.

"All right, let's get an APB out on a sixteen-year-old redhead and a brunette of the same age. Any other descriptors?" he asks.