BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS

NIGHT SCHOOL

______________c h a p t e r  e l e v e n

______________
c h a p t e r  e l e v e n

Running into the science lab, they all pant, trying to hide from "Derek."

"Oh my god, I can't take all this running. It's not even track season," Carson pants, trying to catch her breath.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asks.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap," he responds.

"I vote Allison. She's the skinniest," Carson raises her hand.

"Five? I can barely fit in the back," Allison interjects.

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention," Stiles shuts them down.

"What about this? This leads to the roof; we can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in like, seconds," Scott walks them over to a door.

"Deadbolt," Carson and Stiles say.

After a bit of whispering, Scott announces, "I'm getting the key."

"Like, off a lifeless corpse? Gross, but ballsy," Carson smirks.

"Are you serious?" Allison whines.

"Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here," he explains.

"You can't go out there unarmed," Allison stresses.

Therefore he pulls out a pointing stick. "You must not have a very high IQ," Carson squints.

"Well it's better than nothing," he defends.

"There's gotta be something else," Stiles groans.

"Wait, Lyds. What was that thing you were telling me about when I almost burnt the chem lab down?" she snaps her fingers.

"A self-igniting Molotov Cocktail," she smirks.

"Self-igniting..." Stiles repeats.

"Molotov Cocktail," she finishes.

"We don't have a key for that either," Scott points out, so Jackson just bashes into the glass.

_____

Handing over the beaker, Allison interrupts, "No, This is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there," she starts crying.

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages," he says.

"You could die, don't you get that? He's killed three people," she emphasizes.

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something," he walks over.