FORGIVENESS

WOLF MOON

_________________c h a p t e r  t h r e e

_________________
c h a p t e r t h r e e

"Carson, I really am sorry for leaving you stranded on Friday," Stiles walks up to her locker.

"Stiles, it's no big deal, our ride was hot anyway," she giggles, checking her outfit in the tiny mirror.

"He's like 10 years older than us," he deadpans.

"Even better," she laughs, closing the door.

"Do I look okay? I think my hips look weird in this skirt," she looks disapprovingly at the garment, and he nearly scoffs out loud.

"You look gorgeous, you know that."

She turns to him, noticing the expression on his face. "Are you okay? What's up?"

"Well I was wondering if we could-" he starts, getting interrupted by his teammate walking over.

"Tyler! Hi," she looks up.

"I'm sorry Stiles, what's up?" she asks.

"I... forgot, I'll see you in history," he sulks away.

"So how about we go to the movies?" Tyler asks.

"Sure, Friday? But you're not getting in my pants, so don't get too excited," she smirks, as his phone rings.

Staring at it weirdly, he declines, saying, "Actually, I have something on Friday, maybe we can reschedule," he walks away upon getting called by his buddies.

"Of course you do," she looks down for a second before walking to history, Stiles watching the whole thing in anger.

"I'm starting to think guys only want me when I'm half naked," she walks in, ranting to Lydia.

"Since when is that a problem to you?" she chuckles.

"It's not, it's just a little annoying, you know? It's like I'm just a body," she rolls her eyes.

"Carson, you're gorgeous. With that comes lusting teenage boys, you know that. Plus you hate relationships," Lydia grabs her hand.

"I hate relationships because of teenage boys. I just sometimes wish someone saw past that," she goes to sit down, seeing they got new seats.

"Then date a girl."

"Lydia, this is Beacon Hills. All the out girls are weird or insane. Or both," she finds her name on a desk.

"Oh I'm your lab partner I guess," she sits down next to a brunette boy.

Seeing his deer in headlights look, she explained, "I'm Carson."

"Rivera, yeah I know," he smiles shyly.

"And you are?" she looks expectantly.

"Oh I'm Matt, sorry," he looks down.