Chapter 33:Yumi vs. Karunamon(Loveramon,hybrid form of Love)

Yumi POV
We are happy talking now ... but we did not realize that it would be morning because of our loudness and noise .....

"It's morning" said Takuya

"We just didn't realize" Junpei replied ..

I stood up and looked at the tree ... at the same time I tried to climb the tree ...

"Hey, what are you doing ?!" Koji yelled at me ....

"I'll just have a look!" I shouted ..

"Be careful Yumi-sama!" Endoramon shouted ...

"Yes!" I shouted ...

I have reached the top ... and I saw the gradual rising of the sun ...

"Sugoi ..." I whispered ...

"Yumi !, what are you looking at ?!" Takuya shouted

"The sunset!" I shouted ..

I looked down ... and something caught my attention ... because a digimon was approaching in the place where we is ... and when I looked closely it was Karunamon ...

"M-minna !!!"

I shouted and looked down ... but I was surprised that they were gone ... so I quickly went down to the tree ...

"Let us go !!" Tomoki shouted ..

"Yumi-sama!" Endoramon shouted and approached me ...

"What happened?" I asked

"Karunamon"

Endoramon replied and we heard a scary laugh ...

"Come out! Where did you take my friends !!" I shouted angrily and took out my digivice ...

"* evil laugh * I'm holding your friends now ... and their lives depend on me!" Karunamon shouted ...

"Yumi-sama, look" Endoramon said so I turned to the left ... and I saw Takuya trapped in an iron ... and hanging it on a sturdy tree ..

"Comrades!" I shouted worriedly ...

"We're fine ... defeat Karunamon so we can escape here!" Koji shouted so my face darkened ...

"Karunamon ... stop it!" Endoramon shouted ...

"Hnn ... you are a traitor Endoramon ... so I am here now to kill you! Even the warrior of love!" Karunamon shouted ...

"I will never allow it!" Endoramon shouted and was about to attack when I blocked him with my right hand ...

"I will fight him" I said

"Hnn .." Karunamon replied smiling ...

"B-but ... Yumi-sama--

"Please ... leave it to me ..." I replied and I turned straight to Karunamon ...

"SPIRIT! EVOLUTION!"
"LOVEMON!"

Gradually the digicode disappeared ... and when it disappeared I turned to Endoramon ...

"Endoramon..you made a way for my friends to get out of jail" I said so he bowed ...

"As you wish ..." he answered politely and went to where Takuya was ...

"It looks like it will be more fun than I expected ..." Karunamon whispered ...

"There is nothing happier if my opponent is ugly" I teased so he was bored ... at the same time he attacked ...