Chapter 15:Arbormon vs. Everyone

3rd Person's POV
"SCHWARZ DONNER!"

"THOUSAND SPIKES!"

Kaiserleomon immediately avoided, so Vritramon and Garmmon attacked next ...

"FLAME STORM!"
"SOLAR LASER!"

Petaldramon just hit Vritramon and Garmmon with its big tail, so they just ejaculated ... while Shutumon ran ...

Blizzarmon first unleashed an attack ...

"GLACIER TORPEDO!"

Blizzarmon was able to tie it, so Bolgmon helped him ...

"Now!" Bolgmon shouted

"WIND OF PAIN!"
"LOVE EXTINCTION!"

Petaldramon was hit in the face, while the three stood up and also released an attack ...

"CORONA BLASTER!"
"SOLAR LASER!"
"SCHWARZ DONNER!"

Petaldramon was also hit by their attacks, but Petaldramon still did not prevail and pulled Blizzarmon and threw him ...

"Blizzarmon!"

They shouted out of concern, Miramon immediately went to Blizzarmon and helped him stand up ....

"THOUSAND SPIKES!"

Petaldramon bound the others..so the only ones left were Blizzarmon, Kaiserleomon, Miramon and Shutumon ....

"Let them go!" Kaiserleomon shouted

"Hnn .."

Petaldramon tightened the tie on the three so they cried out in pain ...

"Garmmon!" Kaiserleomon and Miramon shouted

"Vritramon!" (Blizzarmon)

"Bolgmon!" (Shutumon)

"Y-you ... you will pay!"

Kaiserleomon whispered annoyed and a dark aura enveloped his whole body ....

"Comrades,we will be backing up at the Kaiserleomon, at the same time we will take them Vritramon" Miramon replied so the two nodded ....

Kaiserleomon ran towards Petaldramon and unleashed an attack ... while Shutumon, Miramon and Blizzarmon were preparing....

"Now!" Miramon shouted ...

They also immediately released the attack ... so they caught Petaldramon's attention ...

"SLIDE EVOLUTION!" "LOVEMON!"

Lovemon pulled out her scythe and at the same time she ran and cut the ropes ... so they fell Garmmon, Vritramon and Bolgmon ....

"Are you all right?" Shutumon asked

"Yes" Vritramon replied

"We are fine" Garmmon replied ...

"Let's help Koichi!" Vritramon shouted so they nodded and helped Kaiserleomon ..

"LOVEMON SLIDE EVOLUTION! MIRAMON!"

"Let's go!"

Miramon shouted so they started attacking ...

Vritramon, Garmmon, Kaiserleomon and Blizzarmon first unleashed an attack ...

"Flame storm!"
"Solar laser!"
"Schwarz donner!"
"Ultimate thunder!"

Their attacks came together until they became one, and Petaldramon was hit in the face, but Petaldramon immediately retaliated with an attack ...