Chapter 39:Baby digimons

3rd person's POV
In a castle where EvilLiliamon is, the mysterious digimon who is disturbing the digiworld ... and now..she and her six strong staff gather together ...

"They have already defeated the four with you ... so we have to act" she said while sitting on his throne ...

"What are we going to do next?" A digimon asked politely ...

"Hnn ... Speramon, my beautiful female staff, you are the next one"

Speramon bent down and knelt down ... so EvilLiliamon just smiled ....

"You can count on me, I will beat them and take their spirit ..." Speramon politely replied ...

"Never forget the warrior of love ..."

"Yes ..."

"Her darkside is starting to show in her dream, which means we will soon get her * evil laugh *"

Yumi POV
They are just having fun playing with Tomoki ... while here it is, sitting and not moving too much ....

"Geez, your deception is really * pout *" I said

"I'm really sorry, but the digimon told you not to move too much" Koichi replied

"Hmmp ..."

"Don't be naughty there ..." Koji preached to me

"But I get bored when I don't do anything" I answered sarcastically

I looked around, until I saw a tree .... so I jumped ... and at the same time I stood up and ran ...

"Hey!" Koji and Koichi shouted at the same time ...

"I'm sorry for you two!" I shouted and laughed ...

"You will really be reprimanded at any time!" Koji shouted and I saw them as they followed me ...

When I got to the tree and I quickly climbed ... and when I got up I sat on the branch and looked at them ...

"Yumi, get down there!" Koichi shouted

"Hey! Get down there, when you really fall for what you are doing ..." Koji shouted so I laughed a little ...

"Koji, calm down first ..." Koichi calmed him down

"Let him go Koichi, I'm used to scolding him" I replied

"Tsk ..." Koji said

"Lone wolf attitude!" I shouted

"Can you stop saying that to me ?!" he shouted

'Ehhh, he looks really annoyed'

I whispered to myself ..

I saw a digimon ... he was just like Patamon ... and he was looking at me ....

"Kawaii!" I shouted and I took him ...

"What's wrong Yumi?" Koichi asked

I just looked at the digimon ... so I smiled ... and more baby digimon appeared ... and they all approached me ...

"W-wait ...." at the same time I lost my balance so I fell from the tree where I was sitting ....

"Yumi!"

They shouted at the same time and they went to the front of the tree to catch me ....

There are digimon who carry me and they can fly ... so they slowly lower me ....