Chapter 41:New warrior is born(LoveLightimon!)

Yumi POV
* Bogssh *

We were immediately evacuated due to the explosion that took place ... so we turned around there ..

"Who are you ?!" Takuya shouted

"Show up!" Koji shouted

"Comrades, are you all right?" I asked

"Yes, we are fine ..." Izumi replied while the others nodded ...

"Speramon!" Endoramon shouted so we turned to the smoke ...

"Speramon?" Junpei asked

"* evil laugh * what's the problem, I just want to greet you ..." she said...

"Do you think that greeting is what you call it ?!" Koichi shouted

"* evil laugh * yes, because I am glad to see you, the heir of the spirit of ancient 10 and the lost spirit in addition" she said as she walked closer to us ...

We stood up and took out our digivice ... at the same time we looked at each other and nodded ....

"Spirit! Evolution!"
"Agnimon!"
"Woldmon!"
"Fairymon!"
"Chakmon!"
"Löwemon!"
"Blitzmon!"
"Lovemon!"

---
"Ha, do you think that you are digivoled you will defeat me ... pwes no!" She shouted

"Don't talk too much, fight if you fight!" Löwemon shouted so we ran closer to Speramon ...

"Ewig Schlaf!"
"Love storm!"
"Licth sieger!"
"Burning salamander!"

She just avoided all our attacks .... so the others attacked next ....

"Brezza petalo!"
"Edo laser!"
"Snow bomber!"
"Mjollnir thunder!"

She did the same ... so Wolfmon ran towards her ...

"It's too early for me to kill all of you ... so I'll play with you first" she said smiling and at the same time she disappeared ...

* shocked *

"W-what ?!"

"LoveLightning shield!"

Wolfmon and I had an attack, so we were both surprised by what happened ...

"How did it happen?" Agnimon asked in shock ...

"* evil laugh * my element is space, I can control gravity if I want ..." Speramon replied so we turned to her who was upstairs ...

"You ... that's too much!" Agnimon shouted and let go of the attack ...

"Wait a minute!" Wolfmon shouted but it was too late for him to say it ...

"Space cade!"

Agnimon's attack deflected ... and hit us ... so we lay down ...

"Damn it, she is stronger than I expected ..." Wolfmon whispered annoyed ...

"* evil laugh * are you still there, do I think you have the spirit of ancient 10 in you" I looked at her badly ... so she just smirked at me ..

"It's worse than a snake ..." I teased ....

"W-what ?!" She shouted angrily

Hmm ... if that's how I thought it would work ...

"You know why, because you suddenly come to chew ..." I added so she was even more bored ...

"Space destroyer!"