Chapter 34:Soul digimon(Tironamon)

Yumi POV
Lovemon temporarily used my body to talk to Endoramon .... while Takuya and the others were just sitting in a tree...

"Lovemon-sama"

Endoramon politely said and knelt in front of me ...

"I saw everything you did, how you helped them defeat Karunamon and tell the important details from EvilLiliamon's servant" I replied ....

"That is still not enough to pay for the sins I committed ..." Endoramon replied

* sigh *

"Stand there Endoramon" I said so he was surprised ...

"B-but....Lovemon-sama--

"Stand there, because I should not be the one you serve ... Ophanimon should be the one you serve"

I replied and I helped him stand ...

I turned to the others ... so I walked closer to them ...

"Lovemon" Takuya called and they stood up ...

"Be careful of your next opponents ..." I said so they were surprised ...

"Ehh ?!" they replied in shock ...

"Endoramon told you that EvilLiliamon has eight remaining digimon who are strong, right?" I asked..

"Yes" (Takuya)

"Endoramon told us that" (Bokomon)

"But why?" Junpei asked

"* sigh * at eight of the digimon, there is one that is the strongest ... he can enter anyone's body ... so be careful" I replied

"I understand ..." Koji answered seriously so we turned to him ...

"What ... what does he mean Koji-san?" Tomoki asked ... so Koji raised both his hands ...

"Of our ten fingers, two are already losing ... and eight are left, in eight digimon ... we need to knock them down ... but one of the eight is the strongest of them .... even to say that we can do it or he is still not ... because he is not just a common opponent like Duskmon "Koji explained seriously so we nodded ...

"Do you mean, the trials we will go through are getting harder and harder?" Izumi asked ..

"Yes, that's right" Koji replied ..

They turned their attention back to me ....

"What Yumi told you about one of her nightmares ... is..her darkside" I replied so they were surprised ...

"W-what ?!" they shouted in shock ...

"Believe it or not ... it is really her darkside ...it is starting to show to her because their real purpose with Yumi is to use to help them with their evil plans" I replied

"We will protect Yumi ... we will protect our friend, that is our promise to you and Yumi" Takuya replied

I just nodded before I finally returned to normal ... so I slightly fell and Endoramon caught me ...

"Yumi .." Koji called so I smiled at him ..

"Are you okay?" I asked

"We should ask you that" Koichi replied

"You are the one who suffered the most in your fight with Karunamon" Izumi replied ..

"Oum ... but honestly, your double evolution is really good Yumi-san.." Tomoki said so I barely smiled at him ...