End.

Hello to all of my beloved readers! I should congratulate all of you for reaching this far ( and so the Chosen Children did).

Thank you for the patience you spent just to wait for the new chapters. Now, this is the final goodbye for Takuya's team. Congratulations for surviving the war together with the Chosen Children!

Anyway, the character will mention later ( Lirajane Sasaki) was not own by me. It was own by my beloved friend, LjSasaki (don't forget to follow her!^^)

••••••

Yumi POV

"I'm happy to see you guys having fun. And I'm even more happy that you saved the Digital World.. and especially to you.. Yumi...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all look behind us after hearing the voice who seems to be a female digimon. But that's not an ordinary voice but a familiar voice for me.

"Ulteramon...." I call her out of my tears of joy emotion. As Ulteramon walked closer to me and kneel in front of me with her right hand that place into her chest as a sign of her respect to me.

"M'lady Yumi, I'm glad to see you once again, and let me hug you for the last time that I was here." I ran closer to Ulteramon and tackled a tight hug, and almost cried out of happiness that she felt. But lately I broke away my hug and wiped away my tears. Ulteramon just looked at me as I wiped my tears. I embraced her again as if I didn't want to lose her from us again, especially from me. I could feel the warmth of her hands caressing my hair. She then hugged me at that time and I could also feel the joy she felt now that she saw us again. I broke the hug again when I told her that she came back for us. But instead of smiling, she looked at me with a sad expression on her face as her reaction to what I said.

"I'm sorry.. but I won't be able to be with you when you come back. I've returned in a short period of time. I still have a mission to do and finish."

"What do you mean about that Ulteramon? Are you going to leave?" She didn't response by my question. Instead, she just lower her head for a while and hold my cheeks. With a smile from her lips.

"I'm sorry princess, but I need to travel to find the other lost Crystal Weapons that have been scattered. But always remember that I'll be on your side forever.... and I hope we will meet when the time comes, Princess Yumi."

"You're coming back to me, aren't you? Right?" I ask, hoping for her answer. Ulteramon's nod made me smile and gave her a hug again.

"Princess. Before you go back to your world with your friends, I shall give you a serious mission in the human world knowing that you can do that. Since you and Diana already met each other then you need to find those two other princesses who get reincarnated and living in your world." I was surprised by what she said and don't know what she meant about that. It left me speechless at the time that she explained about my mission but then I realize it later on.

"But how can I do that? I didn't recognize them yet." Ulteramon starts to whisper to my ear about the name of the two girls that I need to find with my white cat guardian. After a while then I nod my head then smile at her, promising to her that I'll do anything to find them and get attached to them. As soon as Ulteramon smiles at me then kisses my forehead.

"I love you, princess...." Then she fades away like a bubble that makes me smile bitterly. But it makes me think that she'll come back to us when the time comes for us. So I stood up then clench my fist... later on look at the sky then smile purely.