5|| Rain, Rain, Go Away

"Liza! We should go do something today!" Silver complained, floating above the dirty blonde's head, looking down at the notebook the young girl was furiously scrawling in as she sat on the floor, leaning against her bed, her knees drawn to her chest so she could use her legs as a table to write on. Elizabeth stopped for a brief moment and looked up at the magpie kwami, an offended look on her face.

"What do you mean? I am doing something!" she defended angrily, gesturing to her notebook. Elizabeth then turned to Jumbe for support. He nodded fervently in agreement from his spot on her hand that was holding the notebook still, his tail swishing behind him as he chewed on a peanut.

"Something extremely important, actually," Jumbe added in once he swallowed his food, his head lazily tilting back to look up at Silver while Elizabeth returned to her work.

The two were right, actually. The notebook the dirty blonde was working on served as the basis for all the information they had on Hawkmoth, from a list of confirmed abilities to pictures and information of every akumatized villain. In the back of the notebook was a long, long list of potential suspects. They even had an attempted physical description of Hawkmoth, though they all had to admit it was extremely vague and rather worthless at this point.

Over the course of weeks since Hawkmoth's little speech at the Eiffel Tower, the three had been working nonstop collecting information as best they could, which was extremely difficult considering that Hawkmoth hadn't made a single appearance since. However, they knew a lot more about the black butterflies as well as Hawkmoth's abilities when it came to akumatizing somebody, thanks to Ladybug filling Night Angel in a while back. In fact, Silver would go as far to say that the three of them probably knew the most about him at this point (not including Hawkmoth himself or any potential accomplices). The magpie actually doubted that others even tried to search out for information. She had the feeling that the police were relying of their heroes, and Ladybug and Chat Noir hadn't thought that far ahead.

Perhaps they were waiting for Hawkmoth to come to them. That wasn't the worst plan, but as the Kwami who saw the future, she knew that waiting for him to make the first move was not the best idea. It gave him a huge advantage that could be the deciding factor on who won and who lost. They couldn't risk that. Still, Silver knew that Ladybug and Chat Noir weren't the ones at fault. After all, it was very obvious that whoever the two were they had just received their miraculouses.

However, that fact brought up other questions and concerns for the group. In order for them to receive miraculouses, they would have to either find one on accident (in the middle of Paris? Yeah, right) or be given one by a guardian. Silver would bet anything that it was the latter, especially since she knew which kwamis and powers came with those miraculouses. There was Tikki, the ladybug-like kwami of creation, and Plagg, the black cat kwami of destruction. Considering that the two were considerably powerful and ancient, Silver knew there was no way they would have gotten lost or thrown away.

Which meant that there was a guardian in Paris. Great. They'd better not seek out Elizabeth in hopes of taking the miraculouses back. To quote Jumbe, if that happened, "there was going to be a homicide."

On top of this, the two miraculouses brought up another concern in the form of Hawkmoth's goal. He had stated specifically that what he wanted was Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculouses. At first thought, one would assume that he just wanted their abilities and powers. A reasonable guess, except that if that was the case, Hawkmoth would want Night Angel's miraculous as well. But he didn't, which lead them to think that there was more to the story that meets the eye. Unfortunately, they had no clue as to what that story may be. For now, all they could do was gather and speculate, something that Elizabeth had been doing extensively whenever time allowed it.