Harry Uchiha

Years ago, a dark sorcerer of great power had risen in the Wizarding World and with his followers, the death eaters, terrorized the people. With a single curse, Voldemort could strip a person of their life, drive them to insanity with pain, or control their minds. The Wizarding World was in chaos as Muggleborns and half-bloods were slain and whole families were destroyed.

In retaliation, a group who called themselves The Order of the Phoenix, lead by one Albus Dumbledore, made contact with a continent that had long been separated from the outside world and sort out the greatest Shinobi-warrior, the Hokage of Konoha and hired Shinobi from that hidden village in order to defeat the Dark Lord. There were many battles, with no end in sight, until a prophecy was made about a small child that could lead to the final victory of the war. However, until the time was right, this child and his parents, the Potters, were forced into hiding, until the child was old enough to take up his wand and see the end of the battle.

However, this was not meant to be. The Potters were betrayed by a man they saw as a friend and Voldemort attacked, killing both the boy's parents. In order to finish it and secure his hold on the Wizarding World, he turned his wand upon their son. Yet that spell, which had taken the lives of his parents and so many older and stronger wizards, somehow bounced back off the child and rebounded upon its originator.

Voldemort, terror of the Wizarding world, was destroyed in that one moment and the boy, who had somehow, remarkably, survived the curse with little more than a lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead, was from that day forth, named a hero.

His name was Harry James Potter…

Namikaze Minato, Yellow Flash of Konoha and Fourth Hokage let out a sigh as he leaned back from all the paperwork in front of him. He rubbed at his temples and threw a dirty look at the still large stack of paper that graced his desk, before he sighed again, allowing himself a moment of self-pity – a luxury he didn't often have time for now that he was Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. When Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, had stepped down from his post last year and had nominated him – him! – for the position of Hokage, he had been on top of the world. It was a great honor to be named the Hokage – the strongest of all Shinobi in all of Fire Country, and Minato had immediately agreed.

Now, however, he was seriously considering murdering the old coot for even suggesting it. Even if he was the sensei of his own perverted teacher.

Grumbling under his breath for a moment as he ran a hand through his thick blonde hair, the Fourth leaned forward again to continue writing, wondering if he was going to get a chance to actually grace his wife with his presence at all that night. However, he froze when he felt another presence in the room. Not letting himself seem startled, the young Hokage moved his hand slowly to the kunai pouch strapped to his leg and flipped it open with a finger, his blue eyes scanning the room for any signs of the perpetrator.

Nothing…

A slight shimmer out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and Minato's eyes narrowed. He sent the kunai flying. It whizzed towards the distortion, closer and closer until-

-it turned into a butterfly?

There had to be something wrong with that picture. Just plain wrong. There was only one person the Fourth knew who would meet the attack of a flying dagger by turning it into an insect. And no, it wasn't the Aburame, although he knew that they would kill to learn such a jutsu.

He never did understand that clan…

"Yo, Dumbledore you can come out now," Minato chuckled, not caring if he sounded rude. After all, he was friends with the old man, even if it was through Konoha's resident old coot and the perverted Ero-sanin that he had met the guy.