Dragons

It had been some time since Hermione and the other students had returned to Hogwarts for the next term. Sadly Naruto and Sasuke couldn't visit, something about muggles not going to Hogwarts.
Harry still was very thankful for the gifts, as Naruto sent him a box of shuriken and Sasuke sent explosive tags.
Even Iruka sensei sent him a gift, 5 scrolls with a Jutsu from a certain element each, and a paper to learn his
elemental affinity, Fire.
He also got a cloak of invisibility that belonged to his father long ago, when he told his brothers about it they where unsurprisingly excited, event though Harry would have preferred to be able to wear it and only become invisible when he wanted or when he put the hood on, instead of it being a yes or no kind of thing.
Maybe he would look more into seals and stuff, wizards they had runes so maybe with both together he could modify it so he could wear it and still be visible unless he wanted not to.

Of course, that also included Malfoy and his lackeys had also returned ("all good things come to an end I guess," grumbled Ron.) Hermione, of course, was filled in on everything that had happened involving Harry and his younger brothers. She was a bit put out, partly because Hermione was still intrigued about Harry's younger brothers that she had met only in passing, and partly because that, apart from the one time where Harry had been looking in the Library under his invisibility cloak, they had not actually spent any time looking for Flamel.

"But Hermione," Ron whined, "there was so much other cooler stuff going on!"

Which promptly got him hit over the head by a grumpy Hermione.

It was almost a month later when the search for Flamel finally became fruitful. The three of them had been reduced to searching books in the few ten minutes between lessons. Harry's time had been cut even shorter due to Wood, who was desperate to win the Quidditch cup this year, having bombarded the whole team with more practices than even Harry gave himself for his shinobi studying. The poor Weasley twins were reduced to dive-bombing each other during practices because of facing the withdrawal symptoms from not having any time to prank anyone. Wood had lost it with them and inadvertently revealed that Snape was going to referee the next Quidditch match.

Although Harry found this a little unfair, due to the fact that Snape would definitely be dead set against the Gryffindor side (thankfully, they were playing Hufflepuff and not Slytherin – not that the Hufflepuff team were bad – quite the opposite. No, it was just that Snape would definitely have favoured the Slytherins, even if they had committed all seven hundred Quidditch fouls.) Both Hermione and Ron, who still seemed to think that it was Snape who tried to kill him on that first Quidditch match, were dead set against Harry playing in case Snape 'attempted to do him in again'.

"I really don't know why you guys are getting so uptight about all this," Harry grumbled from his place draped over the sofa, looking at them with one eye closed as he yawned and scratched behind his head with one hand.

"How can you be so calm?" Ron goggled at the raven-haired boy. "Unless you forgot, the guy hexed your broom!"

"You think he did," Harry pointed out. "Look, I know the guy hates my guts and takes points off of people unfairly, has hair greasy enough that it could silence at least ten squeaky doors and is complete bastard with no life except to make everyone's life miserable…where was I going with this again?"

Despite the seriousness of the convocation, both Hermione and Ron rolled their eyes, quite used to Harry's weird quirks in his personality by now, and Hermione said dryly, "Snape and the match."

"Yes, well, anyways, I just don't know if it was Snape that did it."

"Harry, I know a jinx when I see one," Hermione told him seriously after sharing a glance with Ron. "I've read all about them. You have to keep eye-contact and Snape wasn't blinking."