Chapter 6 ~ witches?

Edited

We kiss.

Michaels pov,

Finally I can be with her. I need her. Now I'll have Ms. Mead and Y/n. They are all I need. I-

The door opens.

Y/n's POV

The door opens. We stop and my heart starts pounding when the door reveals Ms. Venable and Mead.

Michael sighs and says, "Ladies I'm a little busy right now.", still not looking away from me.

"This won't take long." Ms Venable says and Michale turns to them.

"What's this?"

"We are making the selections now, Mr. Langdon. And I'm afraid you or your girlfriend didn't make the cut."

Michael starts laughing and holds my arm.

Oh hell no I just kissed a physco

"I'm sorry. I wanted to let you have your little moment, but I can't hold it in." He replies.

"You think this is funny? Everyone downstairs. Dead. Because of poisoned apples!" She says coldly.

"I'm impressed Ms Venable. I wasn't sure you had it in you. You've passed the test. Your the second person joining the sanctuary." He says and holds my hand. I want to step away but he gives me comfort.

"Ms. Mead." She says and Mead pulls out a gun.

"Jesus!" I say

"I wouldn't do that." He says.

Ms. Mead puts to gun up to Michael.

I hear a bullet.

But.. it's not Michael.. it's Venable???

"I- I don't know why I did that. I was always loyal to her!" Ms. Mead says.

"It's alright, you were obeying commands, like your programmed to do. My commands." He says.

I want to say something, but I'm scared shitless.

"Did you enjoy executing  the poison apple plan as I did planning in?" He says.

"You?!" I say and let go of his arm.

"Y/n my dear, I had to. I don't like getting my hands dirty." He says.

I try to speak, but no words come out. I'm just.. shocked..

Michael explains to Mead that they know each other...

"Y/n.. remember when you said you remember a boy from when you were 8?" He says.

"Ye-.. it was you?"

"Yes. I knew front that moment you were special."

"B-but you were like 5 how-"

"I.. grew.. a decade overnight." He explains

"Y/n darling, come on." He says and hold his hand out.

I really shouldn't do this but.. what have I got to lose?

I grabs his hand and he smiles. The three of us walk out of the room.. but are greeted by some people.. and Coco, Mallory and Dinah.

"Oh Y/n, what has he done?" The ginger lady  says.

"What? Who are you?" I ask.

"The spell hasn't worn of yet.." A blonde young women says.

"Y/n come with us!" Mallory says.

"Why?" I say.

"Come on! Trust us Y/n!" Coco says.

"Coco, why? You treat me like shit! Michael made me feel better when you made me upset!" I shout.

"Y/n.. please! I- I didn't realize what I was doing!" She begs.

"Well why now? Why now are you apologizing? And who are these people??" I say.

"We are witches Y/n. You are one too. A very powerful one!! You are under an identity  spell. Please come on." The older blonde lady says.

I start to go down the stairs but Michael grabs me arm.

"Y/n please. What about what we had?? I know you won't kiss someone and leave them." He says an pulls me close to him.

"Yeah.. b- Wait how did you know??"  I say.

"Y/n dear, I know everything." He says and blows some powder in my mouth.

Everything turns black.