Chapter 13 ~ truth

A day later,at Michaels place.

"Michael. I need to talk." I say and he nods.

"Yesterday, while you were doing the last of the seven wonders, I was scared in case you wouldn't come back.. and I realized I.. I love you. I really do."

Michaels pov,

SHE LOVES ME! YES!

This time I'm not happy because she's part of my fathers plan, it's because I love her. And she loves me back!

Y/n's POV,

"I love you too Y/n." He says.

I kiss him and my whole body fills with joy.

An hour later,

"Uh Y/n, I love you, so I have to tell you this.. but it will change how you look at me.." He says.

"What wrong?"

"I-Okay..Well first off, Ms. Mead worships satan, oh and um im the antichrist."

"W-what? No I don't believe you." I say.

"I am the son of Satan. Please Y/n I love you so much." He says and is about to start crying. But I already have.

"N-no! How can I be in love w-with the antichrist?!"

"No please don't leave me." He begs.

"I-I don't know what to do.."

"Please. Everyone has abandoned me. Nobody loves me, except you. Ms. Mead only likes me because I'm satans son, but you are different! Please Y/n." He says.

At this point we are both, balling crying and I'm standing up and he's on his knees.

"W-well what am I meant to do??" I say.

"I don't know.. but I'm only like this because of my father. I am a real person Y/n."

I bend down and hug him, still crying. I kiss his head.

"I love you." I say.

"Are you leaving??"

"No. I love you too much." I say and wipe his tears away.

"I'll be there for you. Always." I say.