Chapter 11 ~ im the fucking supreme

1 week later,

"Y/n, you are an extremely powerful witch. And I have heard your boyfriend has powers of his own, and may be attending the Warlock school. Don't doubt yourself." Zoe says.

"I know, I guess it's just a bad feeling something will happen." I sigh.

"Yeah! Now cheer up! Myrtle is coming."

Myrtle walks in.

"Everything Okay??" She says.

"Yeah!" Zoe and I say.

"Okay." She says and leaves.

Zoe and I laugh because she does this often and nobody knows why.

An hour later,

"So, I'm going to be a warlock!" Michael says.

"No way!! That's so cool." I kiss him.

"Yeah.. but we'll be apart."

"Well.. we can make it work! We are meant to be. I believe it." I reassure him.

"Your right."He smiles.

Michaels pov

This messes everything!! How do I get closer to Y/n by moving away??! But, this place would help me.. ughhh!! I hate being the antichrist sometimes!

Y/n's POV
A month later, Cordelia, you and Myrtle are going to the Warlocks because they think Michael is the next supreme. You went just to see him.

We arrive in a place that almost looks like a desert. It's all sand and the air doesn't look clean. We see five men standing outside. Their names are John, Behold, Mich-

MICHAEL!!

He sees me and runs up to me. I kiss him and we stay in that position. We break it because we realize people are looking.

"I missed you." He says.

"Missed you more."

We have actually seen each other last week but still!

Michaels pov,

There is something about this girl. I know she isn't average but.. she's amazing. I have fallen for her so hard. Everything I say, I mean it. She's just so addicting. She's the one.

Y/n's POV,

We all walk inside, and everyone else talks but Michael and so stay outside.

"Y/n, I have to go. I won't be long. Go in with them." He says and kisses me.

"Okay." I say and go in with Everton else in the meeting. It doesn't seem like it's going well.

"Y/n! Tell these men, that a man cannot be the supreme!" Myrtle says.

"A man?? God there hasn't been a male supreme in.. I don't even know!" I say.

"But it's possible!" Behold says.

"We-"

"No!" Cordelia says.

"We are not doing the seven wonders on Michael." She says.

"And why do you get to decide that??"

"because I'm the fucking supreme!" She says. They argue with her but I try to stay out of it.

After a while,

After a while we are meant to leave. I start to feel upset because I can't say goodbye to Michael so I stall but it doesn't work.

We walk out but I see Michael!! And he's with-

Wait! I know them! They used to be witches, at the coven. Cordelia told me.

Madison and Queenie- but how are they back?? And why is-

Suddenly Cordelia faints