Chapter 15 ~ i wanted revenge

A week later, at the coven, your the only one there.

I sit down reading my book, and the front door opens.

"Zoe??" I call.

"Miss Cordelia?" I call.

I look down and see Michael.

"Oh hi Michael!" I say and come downstairs.

He's in shock and he's been crying.

"W-What's wrong?" I ask

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that your shitty witch friends have killed Ms. Mead!!" He says and falls to the ground.

"W-what?? They said they were doing council work!" I say and bend down next to him.

"Michael??"

He doesn't say anything.

"Did you know?" He asks.

"No! As I said, they told me a different story. I haven't seen them in nearly a week!"

"Why?! They killed her!" He says and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry. Can't you bring her back?" I ask hopefully.

"No. They put some spell on. There's not point trying." He says.

"I'm sorry Michael she was a nice person. I love you." I say and stay hugging him, on the floor.

Two weeks later,

Everyone is back at the coven. We have a new girl, called Coco, she's really nice. Michael and I haven't seen each other in 2 days, but it's okay. I go upstairs with Cordelia and Myrtle. We find Mallory trying to do a spell. It's odd because she used to do it perfectly but whatever.

Suddenly I hear a bang downstairs. Several of them... Gunshots..

"Miss Cordelia, there are gunshots!" I whisper.

"It's Langdon!" She says.

"What??" I say.

"Y/n I know you like him, but he's pure evil! Trust me!!"

How do they know??? Who told them?!

We all hide. I do as well, because he'll ask me a bunch of questions. We escape to an old cabin, that belonged to Misty Day.

"I can't believe it.. Im probably the reason this happened! He wouldn't have known we were there if I-" I say.

"No Y/n, it's not your fault dear. It was going to happen either way." Myrtle says.

After a while,

Cordelia wakes up, crying.

"Why couldn't I save them?! I tried why didn't it work?!!" She cries and hugs me.

"Oh shit. I should have told you this early but uh, when we were in the murder house, they mentioned about him like being able to erase someone's soul after he's killed them.." Madison says.

Cordelia slaps her.

"You didn't think to tell me this sooner?!" She shouts.

"I told you he was the antichrist!!" She says.

Hearing 'antichrist' just makes me get chills now.

"No we can't turn against each other now!!" I say.

"They are gone. My girls. Nothing we can do to stop him." Cordelia says crying.

"There May be a way.." Myrtle says and looks at Mallory.

Mallory, Myrtle And Cordelia go in the bathroom. Coco, Madison and I wait in the other room.

"Oh god I hope they are okay." I say pouncing around the room.

"Relax they'll be fine!" Madison says.

"No, I agree with Y/n, I'm nervous as hell!!" Coco says.

"Well is doesn't matter what you agree with it matter what right, and I'm right!" Madison says.

Madison and Coco argue and I just can't stop thinking of what Michael has done..