Chapter 17 ~ back to reality

I wake up and see Michael looking at me. I was only out for a minute, but I lived.. a life.. my real life.

"See things clearer??" He says.

"Yes." I say and go down the stairs.

"I loved you Michael. Why did you kill my sisters??" I say crying.

"It was their  fault!" He says.

"Now everyone, I will give you a chance to bow down to me and become my rightful slave. I will let you live." He says.

"Dumbass." I mutter.

Dinah steps up but someone comes in.

"They looking for a REAL voodoo queen. But that ain't you sis!" She says.

The woman steps up and kills Dinah with a sword and says "give papa my regards."

Ms. Mead- or a robot version, twists her arm and reveals a gun I gasp and flinch, but Cordelia speaks Latin and Mead starts shaking. Suddenly there was an explosion and Ms. mead's head fell off and Michael fell from the stairs.

Madison grabs Mead's arm that fell off and shoots Michael. I can't help but cry out. I scream and cry,  but I know what she doing is right.

We all hurry upstairs and Madison stays down.

Then, a man in a black suit stabs Mallory.

"NO!" I cry out.

"I should have been on that plane!!" He complains.

Myrtle, from anger sets him in flames.

Shit!! Mallory! What if she dies?? Then we all die!

I hear a bang and Madison is dead. Michael stats coming up the stairs. We get Mallory in a bath but I don't know is she can do it much longer. She starts chanting,  nothing happens. She slowly begins closing her eyes and Michael greets us.

"Hello Y/n, regret what you said?" He says.

"Do you? You have nobody. Mead is dead. Your dad, mom, grandmother. Who do you have left?? You said it yourself, I'm the only one you got. And you made me rehear it again." I say.

He looks surprised.

"Kill me and you are alone." I say.

He looks like he's going to cry.

"I don't want to kill you! I still love you! I always will! Like you said, always! You promised Y/n. Always and forever!! That's how it was supposed to go!" He says.

"But we are complicated!" I say.

"I-I know."

"You have evil inside of you! You don't want it I know it! You deserve better than your father! But you won't change!" I say.

"No I will!! Your special Y/n!" He says

"DONT TELL HER!" Myrtle says.

"What??" I say.

"Y/n! You were chosen by my father! You aren't his son, your his sidekick. He isn't always in you, it's only when you use your powers!" He says.

"W-what??"

"That's why your eyes turn black!!"

"N-no when I came to the coven Cordelia told me i was safe!" I shout.

"I knew Y/n.. I knew you were more powerful than you knew.." Cordelia says.

"Why??"

"Because they lie to you Y/n! I've treated you so much better than them! Pease just join me and we can be together. Forever!" Michael says.

Well now it's confusing!

"No I can't be with you! You are evil!" I say.

"No!! I'll change just give me a ch-"

"You've killed 7 billion people!! How can you make that better?? You are broken Michael. You deserve better. I love you so much." I say and kiss him.

I move close to the edge.

"I love you." I say and fall.

"Y/N! NO! PLEASE I LOVE YOU!"

"You son of a bitch!" Cordelia cries at Michael, who is about to fall to the floor.

3rd person pov

Michael looks down at Y/n's body and cries.

"You stupid witches!" He shouts.

In the other room, Mallory is trying so hard to go back in time. It just gets harder for her.

Cordelia takes the knife from Michaels hand.

"Satan has one son. But my sisters are legion mother fuckers." She says and she st@bs herself.

"NO!" Michael calls out.

Cordelia let's her body fall off an edge. She falls right next to Y/n, almost as if they were holding hands. Their two lifeless bodies lay.

Mallory wake up and says,

"TEMPUS INFINITUUM!"

Mallory goes under the water and successfully goes back in time.