💛 ~ 14 ~ 💛

Getting to town had been a simple task. Nightmare never had personal guards, which made sense. While walking along the pathways where the stalls selling merchandise rested, most avoided eye contact. There was an immense fear from all when it came to the king. To make matters worse, most couldn't dare look at Classic. It was as if he truly was a mistress of Nightmare, only viewed as heartless like the king himself. It brought other questions to him honestly. Why was the kingdom so fearful. Sure, Nightmare was not kind at times, but he was never hot-headed about matters. His emotions were often sealed, but never had Classic truly seen something to fear.

"So, what exactly do you need to tend to in town?" Nightmare glanced toward him before shrugging, his gaze shifting along the stalls. He was slightly cautious, though Classic didn't understand why.

"Am I not allowed to take you into town to give me some quality time?" 

"I would say no, but recently I have a feeling I've drawn more attention than planned. Dream and Ink both seemed fond of me. Now you and Error are also included onto the list." Nightmare laughed as he shifted closer.

"Well, there is a lot to love after all. Ignoring the assassin title you hold, you're more than perfect in appearance." 

"Awe~ No need to flatter me." He gave his words a playful tone as he moved a bit ahead, his gaze falling along the different items sold. He never had the chance to shop, so the experience was something else.

"Let me know if anything catches your eye." Classic perked up at the words before feeling a faint smile cross his expression. Out of every moment in his life, he was thankful for his current standing. He wasn't entirely free, but this was damn near good enough for him. For once he felt like he wasn't shackled down by responsibilities and a duty he didn't desire to have.

They had wandered for sometime before Classic found himself in an awkward silence. Nightmare had begun speaking to a guard within the town itself, leaving Classic to venture on his own. While the king insisted he remain nearby, as an assassin, he was used to breaking orders or completely ignoring them. He wandered further down the roadways, the dress becoming somewhat normal to move in. Truthfully, he knew dresses was his new style while remaining with Nightmare. The fact the two most important in the kingdom desired to view him in a dress and had the ability to put him in one, there was no escaping his new fate. It was better than death of course, if you ignore the embarrassment.

He fiddled with the sleeves as his fingertips barely made it past the length. It was rather restricting to him, not to mention the heels the made his strides much shakier. His once graceful air was completely obliterated with his now new born style of walk. Groaning, he heard the sound of yelling before his gaze wandered upward. He had been watching where he was walking, but upon seeing the scene before him, felt his soul sink. A larger man, one who seemed far too familiar, hovered over a woman on the ground. She was holding a smaller form, tears streaming down her dirtied face. Classic felt anger rise in him as he stepped forward. He had no weapon, but sometimes it wasn't needed. He wasn't an assassin, so his words would become his weapons in the town. 

"Excuse me sir, mind lowering the volume and explaining the issue?" Classic tried to keep formal. After all, he had a role to play. He was a mistress to the king, so he had to act as such. Whether people believed him heartless or knew he was gentle, it mattered little.

"What's it to you wench!" The words froze Classic as he choked back his urge to cut the mans tongue out. His temper was hard to rationalize. Being called names was something the irked him far more than watching someone die. It was unnecessary and bothersome. Not to mention, Classic never dealt with name calling since his victims never had the chance to open their mouths to voice their thoughts.

"I would mind your manners. When I ask of something, it is best to comply." There was a slight smirk that rolled over Classic's face. He wasn't sure what power he had, but he was oddly interested in testing how far he could push things. "Maybe I should grab my beloved after all... I do hate ruffians like you." 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Anger was apparent on the mans face. For the first time Classic got a good look before internally cursing. The face was the same as the day he had arrived. 

"Oh god, it's you. I thought I dealt with you..." The man paused for a moment, confusion rolling over his features. It took a moment before the large human seemed to recognize Classic. Instead of fear similar to that day, a new type of malice became present. He bit against his lip before reaching for the assassin, his fingers tugging the attire. Classic flinched at the actions, partially upset the attire was so restricting. Taking down the ruffian was child's play... Well, when he wasn't dressed up like doll.

"To think you'd have the gull to face me again. Was one time not enough? Should I show you where someone like you truly stands?" Classic felt himself internally puke seeing the gaze of the man. He was oddly close and it was unsettling. If only Nightmare had returned his dagger. Instead, Classic was stuck letting whatever happen. He had no movement capabilities and it left him vulnerable. For once, he wished he had listened to Nightmare.

He could feel a arm wrap around his waist, tugging him closer as he smelt the humans breath. It left him desiring to shove mints down the guys throat. It was horrendous. His gaze narrowed when he felt another hand shift the threads holding the bottom together. Fingers tugged along the thin strands as it slowly began to unfasten, leaving a break in the bottom of the dress for the mans hands to slip in. The feeling of flesh on Classic's leg brought about panic as he tried to shove the guy off. Of course, the angle he was held made his leverage non-existent.

"Let go of me scum!" The man chuckled grimly as he let his hand keep moving, Classic widening his sockets as he sucked in a breath. He wanted to cry in that moment. Never had he felt so helpless.

"It's okay. Call me what you like while I have my way with you instead." Those words made him sick. He felt his soul tremble as he felt fear soar through him. This was about to happen and he couldn't do a single thing. Biting at his tongue, he closed his sockets as he felt the touch he wished would vanish. For once, he almost wished it was one of the royals he trusted doing this. Not some man who was thinking more with his crotch than his own mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imma leave you all on this little cliffhanger for now. I have plans for another chapter to be posted today, so you shouldn't have to imagine what happens for long. Any way, there will be some ✨ Smut ✨ next chapter ^_^