💛 ~ 3 ~ 💛

The castle was larger then it had seemed from the exterior. It had surely shocked Classic, leaving him to desire a full view of the palace. The dusted furniture and bright lighting. Red carpet rolled along each hallway. Even the walls were pure white, not a single inch tainted with a differing color. Compared to the guild, Classic found the castle condition far better. Not to mention the food. It had stunned him the moment he found his way into the dining hall. Dream was already seated with a couple others Classic knew not of.

"Ah, there is the guest. Welcome, welcome. Take a seat Classic!" The enthusiasm drew confusion before Classic obeyed. As he sat, he felt the eyes on him. 

"So this is the aid you've sought?" The voice was slightly stern, but still left a calming air. Classic glanced at the new face before he tilted his head into a slight bow.

"Call me Classic. You must be a part of the royals. Correct me if I am wrong."

"Indeed I am. Call me Ink, oldest of the bunch. Blue should be joining shortly. When he heard about you, he got rather thrilled to finally have a new guest to test his food." Classic narrowed his gaze before glancing toward Dream.

"By Dream's face, I presume you both detest his cooking." Ink nodded slightly, hiding his shame. The sight brought a brief chuckle, one which surprised both royals. Classic noticed their glances before he pulled his calm demeanor around him once more. He watched silently as Ink took a moment to make eye contact with Dream, his voice dripping with disdain.

"You sure he can handle this? The job seems a bit too big in comparison." 

"Are you doubting me Ink?" Silence engulfed the room as Ink scowled slightly.

"Of course not Dream, just wish for the best." Classic frowned slightly beneath his mask before the sound of doors opening drew all eyes. A small skeleton, similar in height to Classic approaching. They wore bright blue attire, a wide smile drawn over features. Their height was surprisingly shorter than Classic by a couple inches, making Classic take a second look at Ink.

"Height sometimes make no difference. It wills more agility and flexibility. If you so desire, you're more than free to test my limits." Ink felt himself shift slightly in his seat as Blue overheard the conversation. He shook his head momentarily before stopping beside Classic.

"Do not mind Ink. He rarely watches his tongue, so most of us decide to ignore him whenever he speaks his mind. Call me Blue, pleased to meet an assassin from the guild."

"You know about the guild?" Classic narrowed his gaze as Blue shook his head slowly.

"Not much I am afraid. All I know is that calling cards are the way to draw out an assassin. I've heard stories about the work you lot do, and it absolutely terrifies me while making me feel giddy. Such dangerous work seems like child's play to you all." 

"You could say that. Knowing information on the guild is dangerous in itself. It is best not to pry into it Blue, for your own safety."

"So... What might I call you?" Classic shrugged before sighing lightly.

"Call me Classic. I will be remaining in these walls for the week as requested of Dream." Blue clapped his hands together before smiling, his sockets showing blue stars.

"Wonderful! Maybe we can get closer! I've always wanted friends after al..."

"I don't need friends. You seem like a wonderful person, but my job does not allow such trivial bonds. Befriending me is a death wish, understood?" Classic waited for Blue to nod in response before he rose from his chair. He found his apatite had left him. Turning to leave, he heard Dream speak up.