💛 ~ 15 ~ 💛

There is Smut in this chapter! You've been warned  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare should have known something had gone wrong the moment Classic vanished from beside him. He had warned to stay put, but knew the assassin was stubborn. It drew endless amounts of worry. Upon hearing the rise in gossip about a supposed 'royal' being assaulted was not any held. Nightmare had ditched his conversation almost instantly, no longer caring that the informant was an important matter. His duty was to protect Classic and he was not willing to fail such a task.

He hurried along the roads in the direction of the loud chatter, some of the local guards seeing his panic. They followed suit as they approached a large crowd of onlookers. Most held horrified expression, but refused to step into the matter at hand. They were standing stiff, merely observing the indecent scene before them. They only dared move when Nightmare's presence became known. Most seemed even more terrified knowing their king was before them. He was aware of the fear he held that kept the place in check. 

"MOVE ASIDE!" Nightmare's tone was venomous, raised to silence the crowd that had yet noticed him. Once they had, the sea of people divided to allow him through. What he saw was a terror to the eyes. Classic was held by a large man, his greasy hands daring to touch what was not his. There were marks along the mans face, some fresh and bleeding, it made sense Classic would still struggle in the situation. Nightmare bit back anger as he opened his mouth to speak, his gaze dropping to the ground where a packet laid. The sight made Nightmare's soul sink knowing what the medicine was. His kingdom was known for the drugs crafted by the citizens. One type of drug was banned recently after many prostitutes began to abuse the pill. It triggered a rise in sensitivities and hormones. It was addicting to say the least and could drive someone made with lust if overdosed. The worst cases ended in death at times. It was experimental after all. "Arrest the man at once."

"Yes Your Majesty." The guards hurried forward, their hands reaching out before they tackled the man, Nightmare catching Classic before he could fall. He could feel each part of the assassin trembling, his whimpers going unheard by most. His dress was partially open, revealing his legs. Nightmare cursed under his breath as he pulled Classic close, his arms pulling him bridal style. His gaze shifted to the guards who secured the man, Nightmare glaring as he spoke with as much malice as possible.

"Take him to the dungeons until I come to pay a visit. I will not forgive him for touching what is mine." The guards all nodded, tightening their hold on the man as he struggled. His gaze held fear, something Nightmare hoped he would choke on. Fear was the correct emotion, especially when it was the last emotion he would ever feel before knocking on deaths door. Even the mans blood would not fully settle the rising anger that threatened to burst forth.

"Would you like a guard to follow you, Your Majesty?" Nightmare shook his head as he simply teleported. Magic was no scarce in the kingdoms, so most knew what their royals were capable of. Upon arriving back at the castle, Nightmare could sense Classic's condition becoming worse. Sweat trailed his skull as he clung desperately to Nightmare's royal garments. His breathing was rough and short. The heat emanating from the assassin was oddly high, leaving an uncomfortable and pained expression present on Classic's face. He could feel Classic shift in his hold, probably dreading the overheating portion of the pill.

"It's s-so hot..." 

"Please bare with it for now. We will get you something to ease it once I have you laid down and taken care of." He got a slight nod in response as Nightmare finally made it to the sleeping wing. Traveling down it, he forced the door to his room open. It was closest and had the best air conditioning. The cold air was something Classic needed to settle the rising of his temperature.