the tree

Now that were in the same place let the fun begin...

As you stay there staring up at the place where the figure was last seen you hear a twig crack on the ridge on your left you kolt your head over but see nothing you start to back up but at that moment you hear a chuckle "oh no no no the games just started silly" and your leg gets pulled into the spot between the wall and apprentices den when your eyes adjust you see a black scarred tom with green eyes and he trys to grab you what do you do??

A: shout as loud as you can and try to get away from him

B: you leap at him claws extended and attack

C: make it obviouse if hes taking you that he did

If you chose a: you open your mouth to shout but he leaps on you and shoves your mouth to the ground and whispers "try it again ill kill you" then grabs you by the neck and leaps up the ridge and calls a name "shunkle get over here i got the leverage to our exchange" a small brown she kit marches up she looks battered and starved but her eyes shined and she looked so bright on the inside "oh uh yeah sorry" she muttered walking behind him as they began to run out of clan territory.

If you chose B: you mutter "well might as well go down claws out" you leap at him claws extended and go for his throat he smiles "like the spirit kid but id rather not get caught right now" he leaps at you and trips you then grabs you by the tail and leaps up the ridge "oi shunkle got the leverage come on" a battered up brown she cat who looked about your age marched up "sorry i got distractded" he gave her a look then they ran out of clan territoy holding your muzzle so they werent caught.