the game..

As your chasing the two mice you catch one, shallowkit, she screams at you "you cheated!!!" And kicks you off  she runs away again, onekit and blackkit look angrier than a badger who has been starved for six moons as you lay stunned against the wall. What will you do?

(a) tell them your fjne and continue with the game

(B) try to contain yourself but run over to them and cry to blackkit and onekit

If you chose (a): you push yourself up and look at onekit and blackkit, "im fine lets play" you chase blackkit with onekit behind you. As your chasing blackkit you hear a whimper from behind you. You stop and turn around to see onekit pinning shallowkit by the throat... you?

(A,a): tell him to get off

(A,b): smile as he makes her cry in fear, with onekit beside you.

If you chose (b): you push yourself up and look up at your two friends but couldnt control yourself and you run over to them and push your head against them and cry letting out all your built up hurt. "Its okay (y/n)kit im sure karma will have fun with her.." blackkit said taking a quick glance at onekit which you didnt understand, (later that night) your staring at the leader as he panicks "have any of you seen shallowkit?" he panicked.. you?

(B,a) ask onekit and blackkit if they know

(B,b) look around for her