~15~

⚠️MAJOR SMUT WARNING!!⚠️

pov: y/n

once you and ethan got back into youre hotel room, you guys couldn't get your hands off each other. you guys started to roughly make out, and even started to undress each other.

ethan started to kiss down your body, and stopped at your crotch. he looked up at you to get your consent (always get consent yall 😌✋). you nodded at him, and he started to pull down your jeans.

pov: ethan

i pulled down y/ns jeans, and i see her black lace victoria secret underwear. i stand back up, and pull down my pants and boxers. i look and her one last time to make sure it was okay with her. she nods once more as i slide it in. she rolls her pretty head back with a loud moan. i go slow to start but i almost immediately pick up the pace after about 10 minutes, we both eventually finish.

pov: y/n

after ethan and i had both came, i sit up slightly and grab two bottles of water off the night stand, handing one to ethan. you quickly went to bathroom because heh, you forgot a condom, and even though you were on birth control, you still wanted to be safe. after you came out, ethan went in and got changed. you had pulled on a pair of nike shorts and a sports bra, and laid down. right as ethan came out of the bathroom, you decided to check your phone. you looked at twitter and saw a bunch of messages. first you saw a video of you and ethan going into your hotel room, and a second video of the door of your hotel room, taken just a few minutes before..

you then got a message from mark

bitch brother 🙄: "care to explain?"
*2 attachments*

"fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. ethan come here." you say very fast. he immediately comes and sit by your side. you click on the attachments mark sent you and showed them to ethan.

pov: ethan

so.. basically. we're fucked.

a/n: heh lolsies