13

pov: y/n

ethan came on stage. you didn't know what to expect.. but after about 10 seconds of him being on stage, you started talking.

"so, i want you to be quiet until i let you talk alright? i basically called you on stage because i really like you.." the fans went crazy, but i kept going. "ever since we met a few months ago, i knew you were the one. so.." you grabbed the ring pop out of your pocket and undid the wrapper, "ethan mark nestor- darling.. will you be my boyfriend?" i said as i went down on one knee. his face went bright red. he looked really nervous. he was handed a mic by one of the backstage people. you expected the worse. your eyes started to tear up. you were about to get rejected by everyone.. until you heard ethan say..

pov: ethan

"ethan mark nestor- darling,
will you be my boyfriend?"

you panicked. you thought you were gonna get rejected in front of everyone. you face went bright red. you got handed a mic from the backstage crew. you took you mic and looked down at y/n. her eyes were watering. you could tell she was about to cry. you grab her hand and pull her up and say,

"y/n m/n l/n, ive loved you since the day we met." i slipped the ring pop from her hand and said,

"of course i'll be your boyfriend."

i wiped the tear off her face, and faced the fans. they were going absolutely wild. you decided to drive them even wilder. you looked back at y/n, and gave her the most passionate kiss you have ever given someone. you smashed your lips against hers. it went on for about 10 seconds, but those 10 seconds felt like forever. you were in heaven.

pov: y/n

ethan had kissed you. you felt his arms wrap around your waist, and you grabbed and pulled gently on his hair. you both eventually pull away, even though you didn't want to, and faced the crowd. everyone was going wild, including jack, bob and wade. the only one who was upset was a girl, and mark. ethan made eye contact with the girl, and his face went white. then, boom. down he went.