~7~

pov: ethan

after i hear the shower start, i grab my keys and i leave tyler's house. i'm going to marks house, but i quickly stop and get gas. i eventually pall up to the house and see y/n's car isn't even there. she must've gone on a drive or something. i thought about just going back to tyler's, but i go up to the door anyway. then i can at least make things right with mark and amy.

i go and knock on the door. the door opens and amy stands there. once she sees who it is, she immediately starts laughing. "so i assume you saw twitter," she says, " did you see that (ship name) is #1 on trending?! it's CRAZY!" she says as she starts laughing even harder.

i don't laugh. i sternly say,

"can i come in amy? i need to talk with you and especially mark. also, is y/n here? i saw her car wasn't here, but i just thought i would ask.."

"wait, you guys didn't meet already? she left a note earlier saying that she was going to tyler's to see you, but we don't know when she left it."

"what? no, i haven't talked to her since yesterday. she must have just gotten to tylers. i'll catch up with her later though. where's mark?"

"come in, he's making breakfast."

pov: y/n

you get to tyler's house, and you knock on the door. a few seconds go by, then the door opens. a wet haired tyler stands there with only a towel around his waist. he lets you inside, but you don't see ethan any where, so you ask,

"hey ty? where's ethan? i thought you said he was here..?"

"oh he must've left earlier. but i still need to talk to you."

"oh yeah, what's up?"

(btw: here's everyone's ages rn, since i never made that clear!
you: 18
ethan: 20
mark: 23
amy: 21
tyler: 20 (older than ethan)
and i will add other people when they come into the story! and yes, ik the ages aren't right with each other, but please just make it work!)

"so i know that might be a little weird, but just hear me out. i know your my best friends sister and shit, but i've had feelings for you for some time now. i know ethan likes you and stuff, and i'm gonna be honest," he pauses, " i was the one who recorded ethan last night. i wanted fans to react badly so it'll scare him off, but i guess that didn't work. but y/n, i'm crazy about you. which is why i have to do this..

you feel tyler grab your face and forcefully push his lips into yours. you took a second to realize what was happening, but she you did, you shoved tyler off of you.

you go and grab you keys as you go to leave his house. he grabs you wrist and you turn to face him, you say,

"tyler. you've been best friends with mark for years. and i love you, but you're like a brother to me. i have no clue what mark will do, but this time, i'm not stopping it. i love ethan, tyler. i'm sorry."

with that, you storm out of the house to your car, tyler letting you leave this time.

you drive towards marks house. you started to uncontrollably sob. you loved ethan. yes, he was your brothers best friend, and you had only known him since yesterday, and things had already been a bit weird between you 2, but you needed him right now more than ever.