Back to normal? (Kagehina)

No one was surprised that the duo had made up and showed up to morning practice. Although there seemed to be a different atmosphere surrounding the pair. Hinata had told Daichi right away that he had detention for the rest of the week and therefore would miss afternoon practice. Daichi of course understood but didn't really agree with the VP's decision to punish the small alpha since he only knocked a few knot-heads unconscious and no one else was harmed because of it.

Daichi decided that today's morning practice would be spent doing team building exercises and also just to destress since exams were next week and they would determine who would attend the training camp. Out of pretty much nowhere Suga pulled out blankets and tons of pillows. "Since we're pretty much of pack I thought that we could just calm down a bit with a puppy pile. But what's a puppy pile without somewhere comfortable? Plus I'm sure some of our omegas are a little touched deprived."

Now that everyone else's second genders were known most people's gazes were directed at Kageyama at the touch deprived part. Kageyama tried not to fidget with all the eyes on him. He wasn't used to being able to just relax around people since his parents didn't want others to know he was an omega so his scent remained suppressed for the most part. His instincts however told him that touch was needed or he would become unstable and have a risk of dropping.

The team were close to each other for the most part but at the same time divided into set pairs. All pairs were alpha omega except for the Kinoshita and Narita who were both beta and Tanaka and Ennoshita who were both alphas. The huge nest was constructed quite quickly and Kageyama was forced to the middle as if the omegas all thought he was the one who needed the most protecting. Once all the omegas were done scenting each other the betas and alphas came in and practically laid on top of them and surrounded them with their scents as well.

Kageyama felt so loved and yet he couldn't help but feel that this was all wrong. He shouldn't be seen as the most vulnerable or as the most needy. His scent that he was barely giving off became a little sour and he tried not the whine or squirm. 'Touch from pack mates is good there's no reason to feel like you're trapped in a body that's not your own' Kageyama told himself in his head. 'What would my family think of me acting like an omega?' A small uncomfortable whine leaves Kageyama's throat as his eyes start to blur with tears. Sugawara who was hugging him from behind, released a calming scent and he nuzzled his nape in comfort. "There's no need to hide Kageyama. We all love you for who you are including your omega side." he whispered softly.

A few moments later Kageyama was calm and simply just enjoying the familiar scents surrounding him. Everyone in the puppy pile seemed content and soon enough they needed to get up and get changed for classes. A couple of complaints came from some of the omegas at the lack of warmth after the pile was disassembled. Kageyama couldn't complain since his need to be touched had been fulfilled for the first time in a long time. To be honest he was a little surprised he hadn't dropped from what happened yesterday with how unstable he was.

Hinata and him were now aware of their mutual liking although neither were sure where that put them. We're they courting? Dating? Just having a bromance? They had held hands on the way to practice this morning but they didn't really talk all that much. "Kageyama, I want to court you." Hinata said into the bathroom mirror. He had told his teacher he needed to use the restroom when he really just wanted sometime to decide how to ask Kageyama to go out with him. "Ugh that's probably too straightforward. What about...do you want to go out sometime?....no that's too vague. We hang out all the time."

"I would go with the first one. I like straightforward, then there's no room for misunderstanding." Hinata physically jumped at the voice of someone in the stall he didn't realize was even in there. His plans were ruined, well and truly. Kageyama stepped out of the stall and said "Are you sure you want to make that commitment to me Hinata? It will most likely be disapproved by my parents, knowing them, and they can be rather harsh..." Hinata simply nodded and asked if he could court the taller omega. Kageyama blushed a little before he replied with a yes.