No more secrets (Kagehina)

Hinata couldn't help but tense up again when Kageyama walked into the bathroom stall. He didn't dare to look at him afraid that his face would tell him all the horrible things he was thinking. You're nothing but a monster. I hate you. I don't want to see you ever again.

"Hinata boke."

Kageyama's tone brought him out of his thoughts as he finally looked up at the tall dark haired boy in front of him. There was nothing mocking is his tone like there usually was, instead it just seemed like Kageyama was hurt by him. He could see the puffiness of his face and how it was red. Both of the boys had clearly been crying over something that now seemed so stupid.

"Why are you here? Don't you hate me?" Hinata asked in a slight whisper, voice cracking a little. He couldn't look at Kageyama and instead chose to look at his shoes not wanting to know the answer to his question, only thinking of the bad answers.

"I don't hate you..." Kageyama said a bit confused as to why Hinata would think that considering just this morning he felt the complete opposite for the small tangerine that was his best friend. Kageyama debated saying how he felt for the boy but decided that now wasn't the best time for that. "As to why I'm here...Suga said we needed to work whatever this is out."

A chuckle came from Hinata and he shook his head as he thought that Daichi and Suga were truly in sync with each other. Kageyama gave him a confused look not following Hinata's train of thought. Hinata decided to enlighten him.

"Daichi benched us. Said we needed to talk just like Suga, though I'm not sure how to fix this."

Kageyama sat down next to Hinata and gave him the volleyball he was holding. "Were you ever going to tell me?" Hinata looked over at Kageyama sensing the seriousness of the question but he didn't really know the answer so instead he shot back, "Were you going to tell me yours?"

Staring down at he fingers Kageyama softly replied, " I didn't think that I needed to...I thought you already knew." Hinata nodded. He did know but yet Kageyama never acted like an omega around him which you'd expect when someone becomes close, that they would let their second gender show through more often. After thinking about it though Hinata realized that maybe they were in the same boat, both stuck with second genders that they both found revolting.

"Do you not like being an omega Kageyama?

Kageyama tensed up and shook his head. He found it odd when Hinata smiled at his answer. "I don't like being an alpha, all they do is control others and hurt people..."

"Not all alphas are like that Hinata..." Kageyama's family was made completely of alphas and they were all very prestigious and high up on the social ladder. Hinata could sense a change is Kageyama's scent turning a bit sour as Kageyama was in thought. "Are you ok Kageyama?" There was an unsettling quiet between them.

"It's not fair. How could you be an alpha and I be an omega it doesn't make any sense!"

Hinata looked shocked. "What are you saying Kageyama?"

"I'm jealous ok! Jealous of your dumb ass and your ability to hold power that I never could. I'm useless and worthless." Kageyama was shaking and Hinata could see the slight panic in his eyes.

"You need to calm down Kageyama. We can't change who we are no matter how much we try but at least we know how we both feel and can relate. I want nothing more than to be an omega and have kids of my own someday but that'll never happen and that's just a fact I need to get over and move on with my life even if it's hard. Will I ever fully embrace my alpha side? To be honest I don't know it just reminds my too much of my past—" Hinata stopped rambling abruptly like he had said too much. The look of panic in Kageyama's eyes was gone and instead replaced with confusion and concern.