The Rescue Part 2 Harry gets a Mom?

I do not own Harry Potter.

"Welcome good sir to our sans-birthday girl celebration," Andrew says. "Pull up some grass and have some grass."

He says extending his hand with a rolled up paper.

Miles away as the owl flies in a very normal house in a very normal neighborhood there a small boy. This boy was very well known in some parts of the world. A golden barn owl with slightly red wing tips circles around No 4 Privet Drive.  The feathers ripple almost like cutting through the surface of some impossibly clear water.  The owl lands on the roof of a standard sedan.

The owl is hidden from view and a girl with red hair emerges next to a girl with black hair. Both girls wore matching black and white dresses.

"Well Kimberley what did you feel," Marie Solomon asks.

Kim blinks. She reaches out her hand and splayed her fingers.

"They felt like they said to turn away. Ignore the little one. It deserves to be hurt. They don't seem to be set against any kind of person. Also it's weak," Kim says shaking her head.

Marie Solomon nods. Pulling out a pair of gloves she slowly walks to the house. She knocks on the door with a gloved hand she then turns the knob and walks in. Both girls follow her in. Kim turns green as she smells blood. Looking to Helena they nod and follow the smell to a small closet door covered in locks. Following the girls she watches as Kim starts to claw at the door and locks frantically. Kim's nails scrape on the locks before she Helena pulls her back. Marie open the locks praying she doesn't find what she thinks she might. 

Laying in a crumpled heap of filthy rags is the child her daughters described. Every maternal instinct in her flares. Kim surges forward, pushing past her to scoop the small form that into her arms. Kim starts singing a low tune unaware that her scrapes are bleeding with her magic into the Harry's body.  Taking the bag she had hoped she wouldn't need Marie Solomon starts gently applying salves and bandages. Harry barely moves through the process until they start to undress him.

"Shh shh it's ok darling I'm just getting you out of these soiled clothes," she soothes.

Harry struggles weekly but stops at the motherly cradle of arms. Pulling a dress that would have fit her youngest daughter, Marie slips it over the scarred form. It's a simple plaid dress with ruffled chest area.

"Now isn't that better? I know it may feel weird but this shouldn't rub on those cuts so badly," Marie says.

"Here Harry this should help," Helena says holding potion up.

"Yes, it's a nutrition potion mixed with a pepperup. It was made for Aurors and those working in the fields," Marie says as Kim watches, trilling until color starts to flow back into Harry.

"Don't worry Hedwig is fine with all your things. She is very worried about you," Kim says looking at Harry. "And soon we'll have you home with us and you'll never have to come back here."

Marie Solomon watches her foster daughter mother the child. Standing she casts a whispered levitation charm.

"Ok, dear is there anything in your umm room you want to take," Marie asks.

Harry weakly shakes his head. "No ma'am. Everything important was in my trunk."

"And now it's in your room at home so common. You know that devices from the twins and Andrew will only last a few more minutes," Helena says looking to her mother and sister

"Right then you lot, load up. We don't want  Mr. Mysterious and Beardy to know we were here," Marie says with a smile as she locks the doors.

Loading into the car she waves her hand over the front door like wiping away something.