To Hogwarts?

Ok everyone here is the next chapter with the updates

Flashback

As they walk over a man with half moon glasses and robes was calling.

"First years over here! First years over here!"

As they draw closer Connor bumped into a familiar shaggy haired blonde.

"Hey Connor, dude," Andrew said offering a high five.

Connor returns it and smiles, "Andrew Branchert this is umm...Helen Solomon I just met her. Helen Solomon this is Andrew Branchert I met him when I went to Bridge Street."

Helen holds out her hand, "A pleasure."

"Oh you're English, my mom is too but dad is from the good ole US of A," Andrew says shaking her hand.

"Attention students! I am Professor Carlos Ozect, I am Head of Wampus House. When I call your name you will step forward into the Godian Knot. Then one of the statues representing one of the Four Houses will react and you will go to that house. The Four Houses are," Professor Ozect said and Connor started to panick a little.

As he followed along listing the houses and their respective aspects he realized the first name called was Andrew's.

"Now should more than one statue respond it will be up to you to choose. Remember these are the people you with eat, study and live with during your duration here at Illvermorny."

"Branchert, Andrew step into the knot," Professor Ortec said.

Almost instantaneously the statue of a great bird lit up and crackled with magical lightning. "Thunderbird!"

As Andrew walked across Connor saw Professor Holden welcome him. Then as other students walked across getting sorted into Wampus and Pudgewudgie, a large boy with a confident look that was almost arrogant walked up. As he stood in the Knot he gave Connor a mocking look and Helen an almost predatory one.

Connor grabbed Helen's hand reflexively and felt a surge of energy build. Standing straighter he stares the boy back. Helen squeezes back and looks at Connor before they both blush like crazy and pull their hands back to their chests. As the arrogant boy scoffs and stands in the ring a moment passes. Suddenly both the Horned Serpent and Wampus respond. Without blinking an eye he walks to the Wampus. As more students get sorted 1 other boy gets put in Thunderbird, as do 2 girls. Wampus gets the next 1 and Pudgewudgie gets another 3, 2 boys and 1 girl.

Finally it's Connor's turn. Stepping up nervously he stands in the Knot. As he waits he looks at each statue and something within him stirs. Then suddenly all four come to life. Yet the second the Thunderbird lights up Connor knows where he's going. As he steps forward to the Thunderbird tunnel a small town witch steps forward.

She flicks her wand and a measuring tape moves along Connor's arm. She then nods and pulls out a pillow with 4 wands.

"Pick whichever feels right dear and give it a wave or flick," she says.

The first one Connor takes has a reddish hue. As he flicks the wand nothing happens.

"Hmm, Ok next," She says as Connor takes a yellow thin wand.

Connor waves it and the witch's hair changes colors.

"Close, just one more time," she says.

As Connor picks up the last wand and the second he wraps his fingers around it a light blooms to reveal a rose.

The witch smiles, "Oh there you go English Rosewood with a dragon heart string core and 14". Well dear remember your wand is yours upon graduation. Hmm now dear head on to the welcome dinner."