Not Harry but Hari?

"Yes, well we have to do a test to verify but yes. It seems as such," Goldknott says.

Kim's instincts flashed and she holds me closer. The goblin Goldknott nods almost like he approves.

"If the guardians, Ms. Shebani and her umm charge will step inside we have already set up the additional needed wards. Worry not young Lady Shebani the test requires only a little blood and will leave no scar," Griphook says.

Kim looks to me and smiles.

"Ready," she asks.

Unsure of what else to do I nod and we head inside. Walking through the house we come to a study. There is a slight splitting of the group as Kim gets a hug from her sisters.

The office looks normal save for one thing. It seems to hum with magic. We walk up to a wood desk covered in items my eyes latch onto the athemae, a potion, rough stone bowl and parchment. I look to Kim about to ask as everyone else gathers around.

"First we will ask the young Lady Shebani to demonstrate by letting her blood mix in the bowl with the Inheritance Potion," Goldknott says holding the knife to Kim.

She smiles and let's go of me. Sliding the knife across, she easily slices her palm. After the blood coats the bottom of the bowl he holds up the potion. Pouring it in we watch as he pours part of it into the bowl. He swirls them for a moment before pouring it on a parchment. He offers Kim a quill. She smiles and takes it.

True Name: Kimberley Phoebe Shebani

Birth Father: Jacob Mortimer Shebani (Deceased)
Birth Mother: Athena Sarah Fauxe Shebani (Deceased)

Adopted/Godfather: Carter Jacob Solomon Sr.

Adopted Mother: Marie Helvetica Solomon nee Rhett

Godmother: Minerva McGonagall

Sister: Helena Marie Solomon

Sister: Tabitha Morigan Solomon

Brother: Carter Jacob Solomon Jr.

Daughter: Hari Jasmine Black Potter Shebani (Adopted by magic)

Heiress to: Ancient and Noble House of Shebani and Hufflepuff (By Magic)

Honorable and Noble House of Fauxe, and McGonagall

Professor McGonagall just smiles and looks down at her new Great goddaughter. Everyone else, seems a mix of various levels of surprised. Kim smiles and shows me her healed hand. I take a breath and take the offered knife. We repeat the process and the magic forms the letters.

True name: Hari Jasmine Black Potter Shebani

Known Name: Harry James Potter

Birth Father: James Fleamont Potter (Deceased)

Birth Mother: Lily Marie Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Uncle: Vernon Earnst Dursley
Carter Jacob Solomon Jr.

Aunt: Petunia Eliza Dursley nee Evans
Helena Marie Solomon
Tabitha Morgan Solomon

Cousin: Dudley Phillip Dursley

Adopted Mother: Kimberley Phoebe Shebani

Heiress to: Most Ancient and Honorable House of: Slytherin(By Conquest), Gryffindor (By Magic)

Ancient and Noble House of: Potter and Black

Blocks:
Growth: (50%) From potion, malnutrition and forced gender transformation
Intelligence: (50%) Result of compulsion spell and forced gender transformation
Self-control: (50%) Result of compulsion spell and forced gender transformation
Magic control: (50%) Effect of Soul Fragment
Magical core: (67%) Combination effect from Soul Fragment and potion
Inherited magics: (75%) Result of potions

The goblins and Mrs. Solomon or should I call her Gran, looked furious. Kim just holds me closer and kisses my head. Yet for some reason she doesn't seem as shocked.

"Can you tell who the soul fragment belongs to," Mr. Solomon asks.

I can tell he is trying to keep his tone level. The goblins look at me and then the each other. They seem to slip into a hurried and whispered conversation. They look at me and I try to put on a strong face.

"There are three possibilities," Goldknott says holding up his fingers.

"Two of them could be the child's late parents, that might have latched on as form of protection for her. The third option could be that of the person who gave her that scar," Griphook says.

There is a gasp and Kim seems to focus her eyes on my scar. She gently traces it with a finger.

"Can we remove the fragment without awakening it? I don't want some demon situation like I had at Illvermorny," Kim says looking to the goblins.

I look confused at her and she hugs me. She gives me a look that says 'I'll tell you later.'

"Yes but if it is the third person's soul you will need to take additional steps and it will take time to prepare," Goldknott says looking to the adults.

"Certainly, and I'll be sure to ensure things are ready at Hogwarts when you need them," McGonagall says smiling at me.

I feel embarrassed as Kim holds me closer. We both look to McGonagall. She smiles down at us with the warmest smile imaginable. A thought hits me and I look at them.

"Does this mean I need to change my name and get resorted or something? Wait is that why the hat wanted to put me in Slytherin? Then again it makes perfect sense. What am I going to do about Hogwarts," I ask.

A bubble of laughter seems to ripple through the adults. Kim blushes but smiles at me warmly. She hugs me again.

"Well Kim, it's official Hari or Harry is definitely your kid," my new Grandad says.

Then it hits me, I have grandparents. I have a mum, even if she is barely older than me. I may actually be safe. Something flutters in my chest and a warmth flows through me. Then the room starts to spin and I only see black.

Kim POV

I feel Hari collapse in my arms. I look down panicking. I then look at my parents, godmother and the goblins. Mum reaches down to check Hari.

"She is ok, just exhausted. It's not surprising," Mum says.

I hold her and I feel a spell cast on her. I see McGonagall smile at me.

"Well Kim how about we take Hari to her room and tell your sisters and brother the news," Dad says with a smile.

"Don't forget Carter Lucius is probably still out there along with Severus," Mum says as we move forward.

"Right you are well we can probably get them to keep this information from circulation," Dad says.

So, what do you think? I don't have ships set.

Drari :

Blari:

Twinari:

Luri: