Chapter 12: Her

Loki: "Three on the left. Take the first one out with your swords then shoot the other two."

(Y/N): "On it."

(Y/N) ran through the hallway, quickly slicing the first guard he could see with his blade. He never saw it coming.

The other two guards glanced over, realizing (Y/N)'s sudden assault on their coworker. But before they were able to do anything, (Y/N) pulled out his bow and shot both of them with ice arrows, encapturing them.

(Y/N) stopped to take a breath, looking around for anyone within his eyesight. He couldn't let those people be seen while he ran. He had this opportunity to run because Loki took care of the cameras while in the lab. They needed to go quick, and it was better to go down and fight then wait for someone to find them.

Loki: "We need to get to the head office. We need a proper map instead of going just on your memory."

(Y/N) scoffed while running, already knowing that was their goal from the beginning.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know. I've just never been to the head office, so it's kind of blurry to me."

Loki nodded while watching (Y/N) run, trying to plan for the next steps ahead.

(Y/N) was heading down each floor in an attempt to clear them before their big fight. They needed to maximize their chance of success, and the first step was taking out whoever they could. 

So they went down each floor, taking care of whoever crossed their path. They were only able to get about four floors down at the time, with each floor containing more and more guards. It was increasingly difficult, but nothing they couldn't manage with each other's help.

Of the four floors, they were only able to find a total of five types of rooms. On the top floor were the laboratories and offices, on the rest contained some amount of test subjects, a couple of experimentation rooms, and a basic storage room. They weren't able to find much they could use, but thankfully, they didn't need to use anything.

The plan was simple. Get to the office to have a clear view of everything within the facility, unlock the doors to the test subjects and their weapons, then finally, burn the place to the ground with the tools they had. The problem was finding the office, but that wouldn't pose much of a problem.

While in the lab, Loki found a list on how many floors there were in the building. The fifth floor contained the main office and testing facilities within the building, and it was the second to final room in the facility. The floor underneath contained more weapons and testing facilities for the subjects. Not exactly what they were looking for.

So thankfully, now at the fifth floor, (Y/N) could finally get to the head office and start the next part of the plan.

(Y/N): "I think we're almos- There!"

(Y/N) grinded to a halt, spotting the door to the head office in the nick of time. He couldn't believe how easy it was to get there, but it didn't matter to him. Once he's done, he would never come back here again.

Loki: "Good. Get inside and I'll work on the computer."

(Y/N) nodded in recognition, entering the office right afterwards.

The office was fairly small, seating one person in a beautiful desk and lamp. The desk was made out of pristine wood, and the lamp illuminated the office for a much warmer environment. The only other furniture, however, to speak of were the simple chairs parallel to each other. It made the room more comfortable than others, but still not exactly a cozy place.

It didn't matter though. He just needed to get the info and leave.

So, spotting the computer on the desk in front of him, (Y/N) quickly jumped into the chair in front of the desk and turned the electronic on.