Chapter 13: Me

In the middle of the night, one day after the attack on Anvil, (Y/N) was fast asleep in an empty room watched by Blake. She didn't know what happened, but she could tell one thing.

He needed rest.

When (Y/N) appeared in front of her, out of literally nowhere, Blake had many questions she wanted to ask, but it was all second to making sure that he was safe.

She was confused about so many things that day. How he was able to do that, who was on his back, what was he doing while he was gone, why he didn't say anything...

There was a lot to take in.

It made Blake worry so much about what happened though. All she could think about was how she could help with the team on whatever he was doing.

Well... maybe not anymore...

Blake looked back at (Y/N)'s sleeping face, joy emerging from her chest. At the very least, of all people to find her, it was good that it was (Y/N). He might help her with what happened yesterday as well.

Whenever he woke up from his coma, of course.

Blake: "(Y/N)... When are you going to wake up..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within his coma, (Y/N) saw something. Something... different.

Usually, whenever he was asleep, he would be in one of three places. His soulscape with team SLLL, a dream of either the facility or Beacon Academy, or, finally, nowhere.

But he wasn't any of those places.

As a matter of fact, he didn't know where he was.

He was just in some sort of house.

(Y/N): "Where the hell am I?..."

It was... strange. He'd never step foot in this place before, but it also felt... familiar. Like he's lived there all his life.

Not paying attention to it, (Y/N) looked around, trying to find out where he was. He checked everything; from the kitchen to the living, from the bathroom to the garage... Everything was looked over, yet nothing told him anything.

That is... until he got into one bedroom.

Going into the bedroom, (Y/N) immediately noticed one thing about the room.

There was paper everywhere.

(Y/N): "God, this room's a mess."

All of the paper was filled out, written with different words and numbers and problems and solutions and... There was more than enough for him to keep.

And as (Y/N) walked around the room, he realized that it was fairly simple. The desk, computer, bed, chair, dresser, mirror; all of it was so... normal. He was so fixated on that little fact, that he ignored nearly everything else.

But out of the corner of his eye, (Y/N) did notice one strange thing about the papers on the ground.

(Y/N): "Wait. Does that say..."

(Y/N) crouched down towards the papers, rummaging through to find what he was looking for.

Until he finally found the name he was looking for.

(Y/N): "Shen?"

As (Y/N) stared at the paper, questions started flourishing around in confusion. And not just from the name, but also what was written down. And he wouldn't forget to mention the giant D&D on the top. What was that supposed to mean?